Taco bell

A/n I can't even go back and edit this because it's so damn cringey!

(WARNING : THERE WILL BE VIOLENCE)

"Or what?" She laughs and fake smiles. "You wanna go there bitch?!" I practically yell at her. "Yeah, I do slut" she replies. This bitch just mother fucking triggered me god damn! I grab Matt's hand and hold it open. "Hold my earrings boo" I tell him.

He nods his head. I hand him my hat and I put my hair into a ponytail. I take my fake glasses off too. I was wearing a tank top that was kinda tight not too tight and it was nude, and some jeggings. I took off my lacey heels and handed them to Cam.

"Come at me bitch" I said while holding my fist up to my face. She smirked evilly and took her Taco Bell hat off. "Jennifer, don't do this" Nash whispered to me. But before I could reply the bitch grab me by my hair and dragged my ass outside. Everyone came rushing outside.

I look up at her and stood up and wiped the dust off of me. "Ooh bitch you've done it now" I mumble. "What was that wh-" I cut her off by punching her in her jaw. "Fuck" she yelped in pain. I laughed coldy. I took another swing and it hit her nose.

She tackles me to the ground and I flipped us, so she was on the bottom. I wasn't gonna let this bitch win! I was so god dam angry right now. She rolled us over and dragged me to the middle of the street.

This bitch is crazy!! I stood there, my blood was boiling. I swung at her but missed. I ended up hitting the fucking street, wow just my luck. "Shit!!" I yelled. Bruises were probably forming on my knuckle. "Jennifer!" Camerom yelled. I turned and saw the cops, kill me now!

I grabbed her head and just started pushing it up and down hitting her head on the street. "I told you bitch" I told her with my smirk that look some what evil? We all hopped into our cars and we were off.

(VIOLENCE OVER)

"Oh shit, your knuckles look pretty bad" Ricco informs me. I look down and see a pretty bad bruise on my knuckles. I have a bloody cut on my head and a small bruise on my jaw. I sped home and parked in my driveway. "Can you get Matt to put my stuff inside?" I ask Ricco.

"Sure, need anything else" he asked as he was about to close the door. "Can you get Khloe to get me my medical kit? And my phone on the counter? Tell Cam or Matt to bring them, thanks" I reply as he got off. I sat back and turned up the A/C and put the radio up to 6 not too loud.

I was laying down peacefully listening to 'Tunnel Vision by Kodak Black' when I heard on a knock on my window. I rolled down the window and it showed Cameron. I unlocked the door and let him in.

"Are you alright?" he asked as he rolled up the tinted window. "I'm fine, I've fought before. Haven't you?" I chuckle. "Yeah, when I was at the bar with my friends 3 or 4 of us got in a fight and kicked out" he giggles at his story. "Oh" I replied realising his fight. "On 'Chasing Cameron's huh?" I ask.

"Yup that's the one exactly" he chuckled lightly. I grabbed the kit and took out a wipe and cleaned my bruises: knuckles, jaw and tiny cut on my head. I put a bandage of my cut and wrap my bruised knuckle in a wrap. I put everything else away.

I turned to find Cameron looking at me. He gives me his award winning smile and I can't help but feel all giddy on the inside. Wow, how I could just get lost in his chocolate eyes. He was litterly perfect to me.

His award winning smile, his deep beautiful chocolate eyes, his brown messy hair and his jaw line. He had everything. He put his hand on my cheek and seemed to be looking into my brown dull eyes. "You have beautiful eyes" he whispers to me.

I give him a small smile and we both started to slowly lean in. We were centimeters apart and I could smell his minty breathe. I was wondering if this was a prank and he was gonna pull away or if he was actually gonna kiss me. He leaned in even more and then he kissed me!! He actually did it!

I was mentally screaming and jumping. Our lips moved in perfect sync​. I was so happy until he pulled away. Our kiss was like 10 seconds. We sat there for a while and just stared at each other. He gave me a small smile and got out of the car.

I let out a deep breathe I didn't even know I was holding. I turned off my car and got out. I was walking to my door when I realized I was bare foot. I gave out a small laugh and continued walking. I walked in and everyone looked at me .

"Hi" I say. They all gave me a wave or a 'hi'. I walk into the living room and put my keys in the key bowl. I sat down on the one person couch. "So guys are you all having a sleep over or not?" I asked them. "Not me,  bye guys" my mom says before exiting the door. "Kylie!!" I yelled. She comes running down stairs and into my lap. She's 1 and 3 months.

"So how about you guys?" I ask while I'm petting Kylie. "Yeah" they all say in unison. "If that's not a problem?" Aaron asked me. "It's not a problem. I have lots of rooms." I reply to answer his question. "Cam and Nash upstairs. Separate rooms. 4th floor. Don't go in the room that says 'stay out'." I say. They stay siting there, knowing I'll show them later. "Shawn, Taylor, and JJ 3RD floor." I say and they nodded in reply. "Ricco, Aaron, Carter and Matt take the 2nd floor and I sleep in the living room." I say.

I show everyone to their rooms and lastly is Aaron. "You can take my room" I say. I start heading downstairs but stop when I hear a voice.

"You don't have to sleep downstairs" He says.