18.

(EDITED)

Not naming chapters anymore sorry

Narrators p.o.v

Jennifer felt as if she was playing Monopoly. Everyone buys property's with MONEY. As if the money were her, she feels they waste her and go onto better things. She feels as if she is numbed herself out of the world. She feels broken, as if she tried to pick up the glass shreds of her heart the glass would get to cut her fingers and make her bleed more then she already is.

Cameron had no clue what to do now. He knew Shawn broke her. He knew the lonely girl was hurting. He hated Shawn's guts so much at the moment. The only thing that mattered to him was breaking Shawn. He has problems every where he turns. He got hate from people when he posted a picture. Even Jennifer got hate, he didn't know what to do anymore. He thought of himself as the adult of the group. He feels like a 5 year old boy crying in the store because he lost his mother.

Taylor had no clue what to do. He knew almost everyone was hurting. He had to stay strong for the group, he didn't know if they had to miss for Magcon or not. At this point he didn't care about the fans or the money, he only cared for his friends that were hurting. He knew he could make them feel better, yet he still didn't know how to fix the hurting friends.

Gilinsky had feelings for Jennifer of course, but he had Maddie. He was hurt so much because he knew Jennifer would never like him like that. So he blocked out all the feelings he had for her. He wanted to tell her but she already had too much on her plate.

Shawn He knew so much, he screwed up and he didn't want to fix it. He had no problems at all. He was always a good kid, always made people feel happy, yet he was slowly breaking inside. He stayed strong for his friends and family but most importantly Jennifer.

Nash He was always the type of boy who always sat in his room. Thinking about what he did wrong in his last relationship. Always heartbroken poor boy, he liked Chanel. Not loved, he wouldn't risk it. He didn't want his heartbroken for what seemed like the thousandth time.

Carter was pretty much irrelevant to them, as that is what he thought. He wasn't hurt by it, he was use to it. He liked to numb himself out of the world. He wanted to tell all his friends his secret, he wanted to come out of the closet. He was gay, he wanted to admit. But he didn't want to get hate. Even though he had strong feelings for Matthew.

Matthew was cheerful, didn't feel bad. Correction he hid that he felt bad. He wanted to be cheerful for his fans. His family knew he was gay of course, not his friends or fans. He couldn't bare to think about the hate he'd get for liking Carter.

Aaron didn't get involved in their problems. But when one friend needed comfort he was the first one there. He never had problems of his own. He was humble always tried to avoid problems, like any other kid.

Johnson he knew he wasn't the only one who had feelings for Jennifer. He was hurt to see the girl looking so broken. How she felt before, when they stopped being friends. He's glad his friendship came to be though. Because if it didn't, he would've never found his soulmate.

-

This is it for today ! I have no idea where I'm going with this book so sorry

~1:08 am