Important 01.

About Jennifer

Guys my character Jennifer is gonna be goin through lots of stuff ok? Like for example she is going to be battling depression and anxiety. I'm not making fun of people who have these things. I have a type of anxiety myself. I have social phobia, it usually acts up at school. I have a friend who has depression. Jennifer is those type of people where things get to her, she just doesn't show it. She wants everyone to be happy. She's like me, she puts everyone in front of herself. She is always doubting herself. She doesn't even like standing in the mirror, like me, without pointing out several flaws. She wants to be able to just end everything already. She doesn't want herself to be in the world. She will try many times to leave this world too, and maybe a cut too. People have that urge to cut, but please dont. This book or story is not to encourage you to cut, it's gonna show you how to be strong. I'll try to help you with whatever is going on, just message me. :) . Jennifer will have lots of things happen to her, she is trying to stay strong so no one knows she is breaking down so much.

If you have any questions about this Jennifer or this story in general comment below and I'll answer them. Bye :)