00| Flashpoint Paradox (Author's Note)

[Book 3 of the New Limits Series]

***

"I want you always to remember me.
Will you remember that I existed,
and that I stood next to you here
like this?"

~ Haruki Murakami

***

Through the constant lose of those he loves Barry Allen does the unimaginable, he goes back in time to save his mother from the Reverse Flash creating an alternate timeline called Flashpoint. In this new reality everyone lives different lives and he regains what he has lost, however, this isn't permanent. As events lead Barry to the realization that he must make things go back as they were, even though that means he must once again lose those that he loves all over again.

***

NEW LIMITS TRILOGY THE SOUNDTRACK

SHE'S ALWAYS A WOMAN Billy Joel • SONGBIRD Fleetwood Mac • WILDEST DREAMS Taylor Swift • NEVER LET ME GO Florence + The Machine • THE NIGHT WE MET Lord Huron • I KNOW YOU CARE Ellie Goulding • LOVE AGAIN Dua Lipa • THRILL OF YOUR LOVE Elvis Presle...

SHE'S ALWAYS A WOMAN Billy Joel • SONGBIRD Fleetwood Mac • WILDEST DREAMS Taylor Swift • NEVER LET ME GO Florence + The Machine • THE NIGHT WE MET Lord Huron • I KNOW YOU CARE Ellie Goulding • LOVE AGAIN Dua Lipa • THRILL OF YOUR LOVE Elvis Presley • THE END OF LOVE Florence + The Machine • TOMORROW NEVER CAME Lana Del Rey • EXPLOSIONS Ellie Goulding

***

Author's Note: As promised here is book 3 of the series. I'm going to start off by saying how grateful I am for love towards this series, it really does mean so much. I never thought that I would even get this far. So, don't worry I do have planned to continue writing stories in this universe for a while. I do have spin-offs for this series that I would recommend reading because they will be closely connected meaning that there will be crossovers. That also means the things happening in the other books could and definitely will affect what is happening in this main series. So check them out on my profile. If you need some mood music while reading I suggest the soundtrack up above.

Disclaimer: Nothing has changed I still don't own any of the CW show's storylines or characters. They still belong to their rightful owners, however I still do own my own characters and storylines.

Trigger Warning: This story does feature mild violence and cursing. If you are sensitive to any of these topics please proceed with caution.

Enjoy!