Sangwoo x Reader (female)

As you were coming home from shopping you tremble in fear from how late you were getting back, you knew that Sangwoo would be seriously pissed. So you tremble in fear gulping, you could just run away but you know that the collar he had put around your kneck notifys him when you're out of a curtain area. you quickly walked holding the groceries you had and finally stood at the front door of Sangwoos house. As you walked in Sangwoo leaned against the the door frame smoking his cigarette with a smirk on his face. You turns gulping with fear on his face. He drops the cig on the floor stepping on it as he grabbed you by the throat choking you , "Where were you? Were you with another man you whore?" Sangwoo said gritting his teeth.

You drop the bags struggling for air as you try to choke up your words "N-no i-i would never sang-" before you could finish he let go grinning . you gasped in relief trying to catch your breath. "put the groceries away then come to bed room Y/N." You stood up limping abit going into the kitchen putting away the things you had bought , you walk into the room trembling as you feel Sangwoo place his finger on your throat stroking it gently "S-Sangwoo?" You gulped abit as he grabbed your left breast forcefully squeezing it. "Did I say you can speak?~" He grinned breathing o your neck as you groaned blushing deeply , he began kissing on your neck trailing them down to your breast as he groped them looking up at you smiling big. You blushed deeply looking down at him till finally he let you go walking over to the closet pulling out some rope. Sangwoo signals you to come over to him , you do as told and he begins to tie your hands together holding your hands together while he drops his pants "Suck.." He smirked as you quickly pushed your mouth onto his cock beginning to suck swirling your tongue around it coating it I your saliva, he moaned softly grabbing a chunk of your hair pushing your mouth further down to the base of his cock making you deep throat his hardened cock he moaned chuckling abit "Thats it...suck my cock." You blushed deeply feeling him release his warm sticky cum inside of your mouth , "You can't stop till you swallow it." He smiled watching you swallow his cum.  His slid his cock out of your mouth pushing you onto your back making you groan in abit of pain. He pulled off your shorts and panties aiming his cock at your entrance"What a naughty girl, all wet and juicy for little ol me?" He smirked beginning to push his tip in then slamming his whole cock inside of you.

You throw your head back moaning a gasping in pleasure moving your hips around feeling his cock rub against your pussy walls, he he grinned laughing abit "Enjoying it I take it?~"  you blushed feeling him fondle your left breast pinching your nipple as he suck on your right breast swirling his tongue around Your nipple , you twitch squeaking an  Jolting your body. He begin quickening his pace hit his pelvis onto yours inside of your pussy as he smiled releasing your breast from his mouth watching your blush move all over your face as moans spilled out from your mouth more and more making you with out thinking , you wrapped your legs around his waist pressing yourself against him , he smiled slamming inside of you finally after awhile of pounding your wet pussy he came as well as yourself , you both came panting in satisfaction till he slid out dropping you onto the bed , you pant slowly falling asleep. Sangwoo holds a knife to your neck then smiles laughing abit as he goes to your hands cutting the rope placing your hands in a comfortable position , he places a blanket over you kissing your head "Such a good girl..We will stay together forever...Cause if you leave I'll have to kill you" He smiled getting dressed walking out the room holding his bag filled with his "tools".

(I HOPE YOU ENJOYED MORE STORIES WILL BE POSTED SOON!!)