Three is a crowed (3)

You felt your body getting heavy. The heat of his breath brushing against your soft delicate skin. Your body feeling as if you are melting into his body like ice as he presses further against you. He brought his arms out, wrapping them around you. Keeping you in a strong but easy grip. He brought his head slowly down to your neck. Giving it soft kisses, glancing at you ever so often.

You jerked abit. In the process of doing so. Sangwoo quickly grabbed you by the throat. Not hard, but not so gentle. He whispered softly into your ear. With a tone to send goosebumps up your body. "You wouldn't want to move now would you?..You would get a punishment far worse then Bum's.."
You twitched abit. Your body slowly giving in to his own.

You leaned back. Parting your lips soflty at him, he brought him self down slowly. Parting hid lips aswell with have lidded eyes. "Good girl.." He said before pressing his lips against your own. You moaned softly into his mouth. Suddenly finding yourself growing aroused by the lusty contact being given.

Sangwoo began to reach up your dress shirt. Into your pantie lines he went. slowly digging further, letting his cock squish against your ass more. he began to moan to from the light pleasures. you slowly began pulling away. But something stopped you. Sangwoo's warm rough finger. attacked your soft folds. Gliding the tips of them over your precious Sensative layers.

You tilted your head back abit. Parting your lips to let out soft moans. Your body melting like puddy into his strong hands. Hands your saved secretly to touch you all over. He finally sunk his finger inside you.

watching your body tremble and squirm from your un tolerable pleasure. His fingers jabbing softly at your sweet spot. His cock grinding against you more through his shorts."who's a good girl y/n?" he breathed heavier onto your neck. prodding his cock more, his fingers speeding up. His thumb caressing your clit rather roughly.

"S-Sangwoo p-please I C-"
"Oh but dont you want this y/n, our bodies becoming one?"

before you could come back with your normal easily flustered come backs. Your hips locked heavily. feeling your juices rush down your legs onto his hands as well. You had came. Your pleasure meter reached full tank (oof lol).

Sangwoo had slowly slipped his hand out from your delicate panties and slid them into your mouth. Staring at you with a smile or satisfaction. "Suck, clean them." He had spoken in a rather deep demanding tone. But of course. You did as he said. Swirling your tongue between his fingers. Coating it in mounts of your salva.

"Good girl.. You are free to go now."

He smiled pulling his fingers away from you and giving you a soft pat on your ass. Before walking away to his closet. You quickly head to the door. but before leaving sangwoo had said something. Something that made your heart throb. But insides cringe.

"It's, lovely to have such a great family. My two lovers. But of course you are my favorite. possibly even more then I favorite Bum." he smirked abit. with that you headed out the door. Running into the kitchen to find Bum.

"B-Bum, Im sorry you've been cooking all on your own. I should of came down quicker." You said looking down to the floor feeling abit guilty, but from guilty pleasure. Bum formed a half and half smile. He brought you into a hug and rubbed your back gently. "its fine y/n..It was Sangwoo. not you.." Your heart felt warm. Knowing how understanding Bum was. What made your heart flutter even more was that, you felt safe in his arms. "Don't worry y/n, soon this will be all over...hopefully."

////OOF GOD ITS SO BAD. I APOLOGIZE BUT HOPE YA ENJOY!