(female)Reader x Yoonbum

Yoonbum and you had been living together for awhile, after running away with Yoonbum from Sangwoo.You both fell in love with one another and always stayed close with the fear of him coming back to kill you.
You and Yoonbum lied on the bed cuddling one another as you stroked his hair while he Nuzzled into your soft H/C hair. (Y-Y/n) Yoonbum said with a stutter and a large blush. You looked at him with a soft smile tilting your head giving him a wonder of what he was going to say "W-will Sangwoo come back for us? " you smiled at him and placed your lips on his gently "No bumy he wont I promise that.."
Yoonbum smiled happily as his kissed you deeply holding your cheek gently, you blushed deeply feeling his hands slide up into your shirt. Yoonbum felt around your breast gently squeezing them with his small slender fingers .
You moaned softly as you jolted abit
"D-Does it feel good Y/N" You nodded blushing deeply trembling.
Yoonbum slowly places kisses down your neck to a stop as he lifts up your shirt going under your shirt kissing your collar bone bite into it softly leaving bite marks and love marks.
You moaned gasping in amounts of pleasure jolting your body more and more and he trailed kisses and hickeys down to you panties that were being sled off by his slender cold fingers.
You shivered but loved the feeling of him touching you.
You flinched abit as he picked you up abit licking your clit slowly . "Ah yoonbum!" You tugged on his hair softly as he began pushing his tongue inside of you swirling it around in your warm , wet sweetness. It was like a candy store for yoonbum, you lied back gasping in amounts of pleasure jolting your body from pleasure when he hit your sweet spots
After awhile Yoonbum pulled away from it panting loudly as he slid down his boxers holding it up, it was extremely hard trembling
His cock wasn't as big as Sangwoos but it was a good size for someone like Bumy

you smiled and you look up at him nnodding meaning you were ready
He blushed and slowly pushed inside of you "Fuck Y/N your tighter then I've ever imagined!" Bum yelled out while holding your hips gently while you whine with soft moans slipping out of your lips.
He began thrusting slowly while kissing you gently blushing deep
You through your head back as he trailed kisses down your neck as he squeezed your breast gently trembling from so much sexual tension
Every moan you made he began moving faster holding onto you tighter as you both moaned together.
You both began cum gasping in pleasure holding onto one another.
"Yoonbum!~" you yelled closing your eyes tight throwing your head back.
After him pulling out he lied next to you cuddling you gently blushing deep into your neck mumbling. "I won't let sangwoo take you from me..we will stay together forever.." He smiled blushing..
(Finally have it up sorry for the wait hope you enjoy!!)