Three is a crowed (2)

FINALLY BACK FROM A YEAR HIATUS BBYS!!///

Your eyes slowly widened by the grip he held you in. It wasn't hurtful nor painful. It was needy. Sangwoo began to gently tug on you signalling you once more to return to your recent position. You gave in quickly. Afraid of disobeying him. You lied down. Facing him, his eyes soft and filled with... Nothing.

Just nothing.

But he smiled. And closed his eyes bringing his face into your neck. Making you shutter in surprise. His lips parted letting you feel his warm breath rush against your s/c skin. "My my, I can't keep my hands off you. Such a lovely. Warm body of yours. Like i'm back in my mothers arms."
He whispered softly against you.

You cringed abit from his slight disturbing words. But brushed it off as nothing. Soon. You felt fingers running down your back. His fingers. Trailing down your very slender figure up to your well rounded breasts. Until something stopped his roaming fingers. Bum had risen staring at you and the lust driven man with tired eyes.

His lips trembled abit before speaking. Looking to the side as he placed his self onto his knees. "I-Im sorry was I interrupting something?"
He softly said with nervousness.
you rose quickly and smiled toward him. With a 'thanks for the save' look in your eyes. Your sudden movement had annoyed sangwoo slightly making a frown foil over his face.

You smiled more toward Bum. Parting your lips letting out a soft tone. "You are just fine Bummy. No harm down. Why dont we get breakfast started since your awake?" You smiled, he nodded with timidness as he stood and began to trail out the door. You began following behind out the door. Till sangwoo pressed his hand against he door closing it. Himself pressed against your small frame. Prodding his large erection against your ass. Dipping down to your ear.
"I'm not finished with you yet.."

//////
OOF I HOPE YOU LIKED HOW ITS GOING SO FAR. I KNOW ITS SHORT. BUT. IM JUST WONDERING WHAT YALL THINK! WHETHER I SHOULD CONTINUE COMPLETELY OR NOT. AND CHANGE THIS WHOLE BOOK TO A STORY!!