2. Miss Fairy tail contest

Chapter 2

Previous time:

"Y/n! Wait!" I looked behind me and got shoved into the ground.

"Natsu?"

Y/n pov

"Natsu, what is your problem? Get off of me, you idiot!" I yelled at the salmon haired boy that shoved me to the ground and was now on top of me.

"You're bleeding! You aren't fully recovered yet! You could hurt yourself again!" he yelled back.

"Listen buddy! I don't care about a little blood on my clothes! And I can take care of myself, you know?! I can use magic too idiot!" I shouted trying to escape but failed. He was still on top off me. He had a strong grip and wouldn't get up.

"Natsu get off of her!" Erza yelled. She looked mad.

"Oh no. Natsu made her stop eating her cake." I heard someone say. Everyone started to whisper.

She came our ways with a dark aura around her. I sensed a strong amount of magic coming from her. Natsu let go of me a little. Before he could stand up he was thrown to the other side of the guildhall and landed on the table where Gray was sitting.

"Damnit, you idiot! Do you always have to destroy everything!" Gray shouted.

"What did you say, Ice princess?" Natsu shouted back.

They began fighting. Fire against ice. 'This won't end good.' I thought.

"Stop it, you two!" the master yelled.

I was about to stand up from the ground until someone took me and held me bridal style.

"So, who's this pretty bolt, old geezer?" a blonde said. He had a scar on his face.

"That's our new guild member Y/n. Put her down Laxus." the master said.

"Nah." he said. "I'm going to play around a little longer. Such pretty face. Can't I show my little bolt the town and stuff, since she doesn't know it here?" he said with a playful smirk.

I tried to escape his grip but I touched his jacket that was way to long and gave up instantly. I've never felt something so soft before.

"Hehehe. She likes me already." he said and walked out of the guild.

"Hold it right there, Laxus." Gray and Natsu yelled in unison. "Let her go can't you see she doesn't like it."

Everyone looked at me while I was still in trace by the softness I was holding.

"I don't think my little bolt minds if I take her for a while." Laxus said looking at me. 'She can help me with my masterplan to take over this guild. I can sense that she is almost as powerful as me.' He thought.

Laxus turned around but got kicked and fell on the ground dropping you in the process.

"Hey, who put out the lights?" Me and Natsu said at the same time.

Natsu tried to catch you while falling but you both landed on the ground underneath Laxus his coat.

Laxus stood back up, took his coat and left.

"Hey come back! I want that fluffy thing! It's super soft!" I yelled at him.

"Are you okay?" Gray helped me stand up.

I pulled back my hand instantly. "I'm fine." I said.

"Wow, no need to be so harsh, girl." Gray said.

"Wow, no need to be so sensitive, ice queen." I snapped back at him.

He looked frustrated and tried to attack me but I dodged him and he fell on the ground almost hitting the walls. Everybody was laughing at what happened the last 2 minutes so you took your chance to exit the guild and enter the forest.

"Hey Y/n! Wait up!" Someone shouted while running after you.

"What is it Natsu?" you asked rolling your eyes.

"Next week, there will be a parade and a miss Fairy tail contest so I thought I should tell you so you could prepare and stuff." he said smiling.

"I'm have no interests in that kind of stuff. I need a job so I can pay food, that's my main goal." I said with an emotionless expression.

"The winner gets 300.000 jewel." he said with a smirk.

"Maybe it's not a bad idea after all." I said.

"Hehe, can't wait to see who'll win this year." he said and left.

/time skip to the miss Fairy tail contest brought to you by a real man/

"Listen up everyone! The miss Fairy tail contest will start!" the master yelled and everyone grew quiet.

"As our first loving lady of today I present you Mira!" Everyone cheered as she changed into her bathing suit.

(I know it's not exactly the same and i totally planned this... TOTALLY planned that😅 back to the story now)

"Our next shooting star will be Bisca!" Alzack cheered even more this time. He was louder than everybody in the guild.

"Our third beauty will be one off our latest recruits, Juvia!" she again turned into a bathing suit using her magic.

"Next up is our favorite bookworm, Levi" did I saw Gajeel blushing when she too changed into a bathing suit?

"Now everyone, heads up for our strongest drinker, Cana!" again everyone cheered, making you more nervous.

"Next is our strongest female, Erza!" everyone cheered as she reequipped into her bikini.

"Here we have our pretty miss Lucy!" She did a cheer with her spirits, again everyone went crazy.

"Our last female is the mysterious Y/n!" I walked up the stage as everyone started to whisper. 'Wow who is she?' 'she's cute' 'is she new to our guild?'

"Hey, I'm Y/n. And I'll sing a song for you guys." you said in a seductive way.
"Watch out newbie. The fairy queen has arrived." I turned around and saw a girl with mosquito wings flying a few feet away from me.

"Y/n don't look into her eyes! Evergreen will turn you into stone!" Gray yelled. I looked away but a weird guy that looked like a girl took my head and turned me so I was watching Evergreen. I tried to close my eyes but I was to late. She took of her glasses and turned me into stone.

Natsu's pov

"Hey, I'm Y/n. And I'll sing a song for you guys." I was waiting for her to start
when Evergreen appeared behind her and said. "Watch out newbie. The fairy queen has arrived. Y/n turned around and Gray warned her. She looked away but Freed took her head so Evergreen could turn her into a statue.

"Why did you do that to Y/n!?" I yelled. I was furious.

I was about to kick their ass when Laxus appeared right next to Y/n.

"My, my. Look who we have here. My pretty bolt." he said smirking.

"Laxus what are you doing?" Master yelled. He, Gray, me and all the others were ready to fight when he did something he would regret doing.