5. That went well

Previously:

'She's so pretty.' I thought while getting off of the train.

Your pov.

We arrived in this small town that looked rather peacefull. Erza and Lucy went to find a place to stay while me, Natsu and Gray were looking around, exploring the town.

"Okay so they kidnap young girls?" Gray asked after a while.
"Yes." Me and Natsu said at the same time.
"Maybe we can use y/n as bait and we can follow them." Natsu said.
"That's a stupid good plan." Erza joined the conversation.
"Stupid because you used the word 'bait' and good because I'm sure it'll work." Lucy said.

"And why am I the victim?" I asked.
"You're the prettiest." Gray said making me blush.
Then everyone went quiet.

We all walked around the town untill it was time to start mission kick butts.
Yes, Natsu choose that name...

I started walking around in the town and turned into an alley way that looked like no one has been there since the dinosaurs. Like really, it was like a jungle. Vines everywhere.

I continued walking when I suddenly heard a voice behind me.

"What is a pretty lady like you doing here at this time?" He said.
"I'm lost, sir." I said looking at the ground. Good thing I can act.
"Aw, let me help you." He said grabbing my wrist. He shoved me to the ground and knocked me out.

Natsu pov.

We were on top of a building looking down at y/n. She stopped and a man appeared behind her. They talked for a while and then he knocked her out and put her over his shoulder.

He started heading to a nearby forest and we followed him. He entered some sort of hidden cave in the beginning of the forest.

"Why hide there? There's suck a big chance the villagers will find them." Gray said.
"Let's find out." Erza said and we sneaked inside.

We followed a path that lead to the center of the cave and what we saw was horrible. All the girls including y/n were tied up on their feet, hanging upside down. There was a string attached to their heads that was connected with a machine.

"They sap away their magic energie." Lucy said.
"Yup, and then we wait until it's restored to steal it again and again." The guy who took y/n said.

"Why are you doing that?!" I yelled.
"Because, I need the energie." He said charging at me.
I dodged his attack and fought him while Gray and Lucy freed the girls.

"Guys! Something's wrong." Lucy said while she tried to free one of the unconcious girls.

We all looked at the machine that was glowing red.

"Warning! To much energie! Warning! To much energie! System crashing! Energie will be lost! To much energie!" The computer said.

We looked back at the girls and saw y/n was in huge pain.

"What is she doing!?" The guy yelled.
"She's destroying my work!" He was pissed.

We took all the girls outside and went back for the last one. Y/n.

She used all her magic energie at once to crash the computer.

I grabbed the string from her head and burned the rope on her feet. I carried her outside and we went back to the town.

The major was happy that we captured the kidnapper and brought back the girls to their families. Most of them were already awake but some were still sleeping and recovering. He gave us our reward and we went to the train station.

We were worried because we barely felt energie comming from y/n. She used up most of it, and that was a lot.

We were sitting on the train back to the guild.

After a half an hour, y/n woke up.

"That was my most ridiculous plan ever." She said looking around.
"Where are we?" She asked right after.
"On the train back home. Your plan saved all the girls in there. You did a good job. Just don't you ever do that again! We were so worried." Lucy said hugging her.

You could see that y/n was uncomfortable with the hug by the look on her face and we all started laughing.

"I see you're not a fan of physical contact." Erza said.
"Not really. Don't take it personally tho." She said and Lucy nodded understanding.

"I'm gonna take a snack." Y/n said and left our wagon.

She came back two minutes later and you could feel her magic energie. She was fully recovered? How?

She sat back down and I saw a stain of liquid on her shirt.

"What's that on your shirt?" I asked her still watching the purple colored liquid on her shirt.

"Just soda." She said noticing the stain.
She put her hand on it and when she touched it, the stain disappeared.

"How did you do that?" I asked.
"Magic." She said smirking.
Everyone laughed and we arrived back in Magnolia.

"Hey guys!" Macao yelled when we entered the guild.
We all came in looking happy. Even y/n had a smile on her face.

"What are you looking at, pyro?" She asked still smiling.
"Your smile. I haven't seen it since you first got here." I answered.
She blushed and looked away.
"I had to get used to this, you know? I was imprisoned since I was 8 and then suddenly your at a whole new place with new people. I needed time to get settled." She said.

I hugged her and soon the rest of team Natsu joined.

"We're glad that you're part of our team y/n." We all said together making her smile again but then kicking us all because she dislikes hugs. We all laughed at her action.