10. Confession and an old lady.

Previously:

"No!" she screamed soon after.

Still Natsu's pov.

She fell down on her knees, mumbling inaudible words. She pulled her hair. Everyone was watching in shock. What was going on?

''Kill him.'' Ozzie demanded. She got up and walked over to me, very slowly. Step by step she came closer, still holding onto her hair. I heard her mumbling.

''No no no no no no. I don't want to. Someone help me.'' she repeated. I gasped.

"Gramps!" I yelled and he held Y/n with his giant hand. Levy was searching for a way to undo the curse while me and the others attacked Ozzie.

Y/n was struggling in Gramps his grip and tried to escape but also tried not to. She was fighting herself. We all landed a few hits on this guy but he was pretty strong.

''I got it!'' Levy yelled. ''You need to defeat the caster of the spell.'' she said. I'm all fired up now.

''Fire dragon double wing attack!" I yelled and hit him straight face. Gray also used his strongest attack and so did Erza. He was down.

''Master!? Why are you touching my boobs!!!???" Y/n yelled, taking everyone's attention before we all started to laugh. The magic council arrived soon after and locked the guy up.

''I'm so sorry I hurt you, Natsu.'' Y/n said comming my way. She was looking down and her hair covered her face. (If your hair's to short, I never said anything.) She feels guilty again...

''It's not your fault.'' I smiled at her. She nodded and hugged me. I got a great idea all of a sudden.

''Let's throw a party!" I yelled. The whole guild cheered and began to serve drinks. Cana held a drinking contest and obviously won. Y/n was sitting alone and I went ti sit with her.

''Are you alright?" I asked. She looked up at me and smiled.

''I'm fine.'' she said.

''Then why are you sitting all alone here?"

''The commotion. It's still weird, you know? To go from one person that barely talks to you to a whole bunch of crazy people who care about you and are loud 24/7." she explained. I chuckled. She was right. We are one of a kind.

We kept talking for hours when both our stomacks began to rumble. We looked at each other and realised we had no money.

''Lucy!???!'' we both said in a sickenly sweet tone.

''Aw hell no! Get a job!" Lucy yelled.

''Let's empty her fridge first, deal?" Y/n asked.

''Deal.'' I said and we looked for a job.

''Here's a one day job for 700.000J.'' she said showing me the paper. It was an old lady who needed some help.

''What kind of help should she need?" I asked.

''No idea. But look at the money. It must be urgent.'' she said. I nodded. We told Mira we were leaving and ran to Lucy's home. We both had a quick snack and left to Frangipani to help the old lady. It was next to Magnolia so we both agreed to walk.

When we arrived we saw an young boy and asked if he knew who send the request. He gladly showed us the way to her house.

We now stood in front of a small hut made of dried grass, mud and wood. We knocked on the door and waited for a response.

''Who's there?!" a cracky voice said.

''We're Fairy tail wizards.'' I said. The door opened to reveal a small lady that looked like she's supposed to be death already.

''Come in.'' she said.

''Now. I need you guys to clean my dishes.'' she said. Was she serious?

Y/n pov.

''Now. I need you guys to clean my dishes.'' she said. Who does she think we are? Her maids?

''Why do you need wizards to do it?" I asked her.

''Since no one else would. I'll give you guys the money but first cleaning!" she yelled making me and Natsu scared. We ran into the kitchen to see one year of dishes in front of us...

''Oh my Mavis. We're going to die before finishing.'' I whined.

''You clean and I'll dry.'' Natsu said.

''As long as you don't use your magic it's fine.'' I said. He'd light the hiuse on fire for sure.

*spongebob narrator voice* 3 hours later.

We were finally done cleaning. We got our money and walked back to the guild.

''I'm proud of you Natsu.'' I said.

''Oh yeah?" he was excited.

''Yeah! You didn't burn the whole place down or hurt anyone.'' I said laughing.

''Oh hell no!" he didn't take it and started to tickle me. Oh god, he found my weakness. I started laughing like crazy, gasping for air.

''Na..Natsu... Ple-ase stohop.'' I said between my laughs.

''Only if you tell me that I'm awesome.'' he beamed, still tickling me.

''You're awe-awesome.'' I said but he still tickled me.

''That's not enough.'' he smirked.

''You're the most amazing person of fairy tail and you're definitly stronger than that ice popsicle.'' I said. He stopped tickling me and God I was relieved. He was still on top of me and I was a blushing mess.

We looked at each other before our lips got closer. He stopped right in front of me and I connected my lips with his. We were moving in sync and I felt him smiling. We broke apart because people need oxygen to live apparently and smiled.

''I love you, Y/n.'' he said blushing.

''I love you too, Natsu.'' I said and got up.

We continued our way back to the guild but he stopped me. He looked at me.

''Y/n? Do you want to be my girlfriend?" he asked blushing.

''Yes!" I was so happy. I hugged him and we entered the guild to see a furious Lucy.

''Jerks!!" she yelled. Shit. She found out about her missing food.

''We gotta run.'' I said and ran over to Erza. I hid behind her because she was eating cake and I know Lucy wouldn't take the risk. Natsu was to late to react and got hit. Poor baby.

''You okay there, Y/n?" Erza asked. I nodded and asked how her cake was.

''This cake is delicious. But it's mine.'' she said with a dark aura around her. I backed of and let her eat because I liked to live another day. Especially because I'm finally happy.