9

SCPD PRECINCT

"So tell me what happened?" The cute police officer says as he starts writing the report. He stares at me as I stare back at him. I hesitate and go along with my story but add a twist to it.

"Well here I am singing my song, until a man with a gun attempted to shoot me. I dodged it and next thing I knew I saw Green Arrow and this new vigilante?" I say to start creating the new mythical Black Canary appearance.

"New person? What do you mean?" The guy asks me getting closer to listen closely.

"Well he was dressed in all black to begin with and he had that eye mask so I couldn't tell who he was. But he took down some guys pretty quick and he even screamed at one." I say shocked and he raises an eyebrow confused.

"Wow, so there's more of those crazies running around trying to save the world." He says starring at the paper writing what I said about Green Arrow and this new unnamed Black Canary.

"Well they're here to save the world." I say with a small smile and he chuckles shaking his head.

"They're doing nothing but causing trouble." He says and drops his pen from writing staring at me. "Ever since Green Arrow came into this town, all these weirdos have been here. From Crime lords to Ninjas."

"And who's been stopping them?" I ask him crossing my arms as he goes silent. "Exactly." He says and he smiles brightly impressed by me.

"I'm just saying." He says trying to clear things up and I chuckle softly.

"Well am I done here officer or what?" I ask him and he stops filling things out.

"Yeah one last question." He says and he's not prepared to write it down. I stare at him ready for the question.

"If you are into you know. Men?" He says and I start getting uncomfortable feeling nervous. "Do you think you would want to get a drink with me sometime?" He says and I wouldn't have guessed that he was into men also.

 "Do you think you would want to get a drink with me sometime?" He says and I wouldn't have guessed that he was into men also

"That be nice." I say as I get up from my chair. He does too trying to get my number but I diss him. "Well, Officer Jones, I'll see you around then." I say starring at him fixing my jacket as he stares at me with a smile.

"It's David, David Jones." He says being charming also. I smile lightly and pat his shoulder softly. I turn around and walk off. "I didn't get your number!"

"You know how to find me Officer." I say as I continue walking off. I hear him chuckle and say something under his breath and I smile lightly.

 I hear him chuckle and say something under his breath and I smile lightly

I walk out of the precinct and see Diggle there waiting for me by his car. "Hey Diggs." I say with a small smile.

"What did you tell them?" He asks me and I look around the rooftops checking my surrounding for any threats.

"Well let's just say there's a new vigilante in town." I say and he smiles.

"It's good to have you on the team." He says starring at me and I stop looking around and stare at him. 

"Where's the ex-playboy." I ask him not seeing him around. Diggle chuckles and stares at me.

"You mean the future mayor?" Diggle says and I look over at a TV store and see Ollie on the screens being interviewed for the mayor position.