30

STAR CITY; OLLIE'S APARTMENT
Oliver

Dawn starts to set into my room as I wake up with Drake laying on my chest. I feel him clench his jaw in his sleep and I stare out the window seeing the city view as the sun's orange light shines on the city.

I always loved this city.

I look down back at Drake and he lays on my scars and tattoos. He's become my future. I'm moving forward. This is it.

I then feel Drake moan lightly and he moves off of me and lays on his own pillow. "Good morning." I say as I face him laying on my side and stare at him.

"Good morning

"Good morning." Drake says with a small smile as he's tired and exhausted. He stares at me as the sun directly hits him and he just looks, marvelous. I'm at peace.

I lay with him as it's all I want to do. I want to be here, with him forever. This is my heaven. I want to live this normal life. I want to ditch the whole Green Arrow thing and live my life with Drake. I don't have to be Green Arrow to save Star City, I can be me. The real me.

"So what do normal people do?" I ask jokingly breaking the silence and he chuckles at me.

"Well first off, they make breakfast." Drake says as his morning voice is huskier than his regular voice. It's cute actually. "Then they live their life, go to work, stay home... Then they get married and... have a family." Drake says speaking slowly and as he does it's what I've always wanted. A family. A marriage.

"Promise me you'll never leave me." I ask being random but serious. I don't think I could live without Drake again. Without him I'm lost. I don't know who I am without him.

"You know I wouldn't." Drake says and then my phone alarm rings announcing that it's time to get ready for work. I smile at Drake and kiss his forehead then head to my phone turning it off.

I get up from the bed and stretch and turn to see Drake as he chuckles at me still in bed. "Are you comfortable?" I tease him as I start yawning and he rolls his eyes.

"Stay with me." He says rising up from the bed and patting it wishing for me to come. "Just call in sick and be here with me." He asks and I shake my head.