20

OLIVER'S APARTMENT (after Darhk's Defeat and Death, season finale of season 4)
Oliver Queen

As everyone told me their goodbyes I stand in the middle of my apartment. The feeling inside me is pure guilt. Laurel would've hated me if I killed Darhk. I had to, there was no other way to defeat him.

I continue throwing myself the pity party I deserve until my door is knocked on. Who could it be? Everyone is gone, far away from the city, far away from me.

I walk to the door opening it and see Drake standing there with his Black Canary costume as he's wearing it like casual wear. I haven't seen Drake since I dropped him off back at his home after Hub City. After he made the move with me.

I love Drake, I just don't know the right time. I just don't know how to confess to him.

"Hi." I say with a small smile starring at him as he also has a bag with him. I stare at the bag confused but ignore it and stare back at him.

"Hi." He says as we stare at each other awkwardly and then I let him in. He throws his duffle bag to the door as I close it behind him and he looks around the apartment as if it were his home. It could be if I knew how to make him stay with me.

"It's been awhile." I say to start a conversation. "How have you been?" I ask him as he walks to the balcony and then stops and turns around.

"Regretting." He says honestly and then walks back towards me. "Look Ollie, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to kiss you. I only wanted to help you from getting your life killed." He says and he's lying and I catch him as he realizes it too. "It's just, you were sending me mixed signals ever since I came to this city. I just thought that you liked me and I actually did like you back-" He says as he starts apologizing to me with small tears growing in his eyes. I then interrupt him and quickly grab him and kiss him to shut him up.

"-It's alright." I unhook my lips from his and stare at him as he stares at me confused. "Drake. Ever since you came into this city and I laid eyes on you, I've wanted to be with you. You are truly an amazing person I've gotten to know, you are filled with love and compassion and I just want to be there to hold you... I only pushed you away because I was afraid that you would get hurt. But I should've known that you don't need someone to protect you, you're the most bad ass person I've ever met. Drake Lance you're AMAZING and I want to be with you." I say as I stare at him and as I do, I feel proud of myself.

This was the right time, the perfect time

This was the right time, the perfect time. The only time. "I want to spend every moment with you-" I say and then he kisses me and I kiss him back. I hold him tight in my arms as we're something now.