5.

"then why don't you kill me?" i pushed the subject, tempting fate and making it my own.

"pretty girls are hard to come by, especially one with a heart like mine." he whispered deviously

"heart like yours? sorry i'm not mentally unstable." i chuckled.

"maybe you aren't sadistic darling, but mentally unstable? we both know the answer to that one. darling tell me why, line after line, line your hips with such anger?" concern flickered, glazing over the insane green eyed mans eyes.

"there is hope in hurt." i whispered, so softly i could hardly hear myself.

"there is hurt in hope as well." he whispered back, our foreheads now touching.

"maybe i want to hurt." the words left my mouth so fast my brain didn't have time to filter them.

"maybe you want to be loved." he closed his eyes, kissing my temple as he rose from the bed.

"maybe i want to die." I whispered, and this time, he didn't hear as he climbed down the window.

"i'll see you soon princess." he winked, attempting to clear the air.

"maybe." I whispered, consuming thought of melancholy filled my mind.

looking at the clock it read 3:37 am.
~~~
she drifted to thoughts of death and green eyes that dwindled and pushed there way into every dream she had that night, and probably forever more.