Stapler and Liza

Since you guys are amazing and the goal was achieved easily, I had to update sooner than usual. Thanks a lot guys. Have a great morning day evening or night.

GOAL AS USUAL IS DONE BELOW :

Sophia's Pov:

"Axel" I called as the door to his office mechanically opened wide welcoming me inside. Head absorbed in the file in hands. I didn't focus on who was there or what was happening. The information that I had is worth stopping anything and I do mean anything. Axel's company or our companies are meant to sign a contract with this other company to make more profits in foreigner countries. Yet looking deeper in the contract, I discovered that the other company will be making much greater profit than ours.  

"Axel" I called again but the sound that answered me shook me and my head slowly risen to see what was truly happening. There was Axel , on his chair behind a black wooden desk. His hands are hidden in thick locks of golden hair and his face partly seen. Liza is sitting on his lap, kissing him or more exactly eating his face. I did my best to control my gagging reaction but trust me to scene that played now is disgusting.

"How professional! Call me when you two are done." I commented thinking that they will ignore me again.

"How dare you." Liza yelled as I turned around and I knew exactly what was coming next. As usual, she will stand tall and start yelling endlessly. I may defend her right to have Axel but I am no idiot. I know that this girl is spoiled rich and thinks that the world circles around her.

"How dare I work?" I questioned sarcastically 

"How dare you come back here? Didn't Mrs. Williams order you to be a full time wife? And Axel does not want you here either." Liza yelled on top of her lungs as she stood and walked my way and I couldn't but roll back my eyes...What did I ever do to her? 

"Olivia allowed me back to work and Axel is the one who drove me here." I argued back 

"You call her Olivia. She will kill you if she knows."the blond said as surprise was written all over her face

"She told me too and she calls me her daughter." I explained seeing Liza's blue eyes double in size.

"Axel , that's not true, right? and you drove her here?" Liza shouted the last bit while her face turned redder.

" it is and I did. Sophia is kind of my friend now." Axel affirmed in a low tone as if fearful of what may come.

"Friend! You promised me to never talk to her. She is a brat remember?" Liza yelled as she walked back to her boyfriend while rising a blaming finger.

" I will leave now." I hushed but that seemed to trigger the already mad Liza more.

"Leave this office and our lives. Let us be. You ruined our love life. I have to hide whenever we are in public, so the paparazzi won't say that Axel is cheating. Axel has to attend every formal dance with you...You ruined my life." Liza yelled and without me noticing she grabbed small size stampler and throw it at me. In a second , I felt a hard object hitting my hand hard and I couldn't but wince in pain.

"Liza, Stop this!" Axel yelled at his girlfriend and his eyes looked at me apologetically 

"Are you okay?" Axel asked as he stepped toward me but Liza's hand stopped him.

"One more step and I am out of your life for good. Isn't it enough that she holds the title of your wife? Now you are starting to care about such useless girl." Liza ordered strictly and my eyes started to water but I held my tears and turned away. I will never cry in front of her. I will never cry in front of my bully. I am stronger than this.

"You are not the only one who is suffering. I am suffering too. I am being used and now abused. I am married to a guy who won't spare me a look. He wasn't friendly and turned me into a maid for two years. He never stood up for me and always treated me like trash. I was also bullied by you and Olivia. If you wore my shoes, you would have broke. So don't play victim and threaten me or Axel because we all know that you are a bully." I , for the very first time, spoke back to Liza 

"And Axel do not sign this contract. The other company will benefit more. Oh and I am taking the rest of the day off." I said leaving the office and the couple that tortured me behind. I picked my phone and as always the first name that came to mind was Mitchy. I really hope that he is still in his office maybe us two can have a day off like the old times and just go grab some food and watch a movie.

"Mitchy." I called as he picked up his phone

"Phia what's wrong?" he became alert. He does truly know me and it amazes me how he can pick up how I am feeling from just my tone.

"Liza and your brother." I honestly replied

"Food and movies?" He suggested his tone turning rougher with anger

"Pizza and the new Beauty and the Beast movie" I offered as I wiped an escaping tear away

"You got it Phia. I will be in your office in 10 minutes." Mitchy promised 

"No you won't. It only takes three minutes to be here. You are not going to face them again Mitchy and Axel didn't do me any wrong. It is just Liza and god knows that if you two start fighting she will probably throw all that she can reach on you. You will end up hurt like last time. Remembrer when she threw the remote at you? you had a blue cheek for a week." I reminded him 

"But it is worth it. You are worth it." Mitchy promised making me smile at how nice he is.

" and you are worth being safe and sound. Now stay in your office and I am coming." I ordered hearing him huff at me but I knew for sure that he was smiling. 

GOAL IS 110 votes and 50 comments 

thanks s lot for you support again 

As usual have a good morning day evening or night