Song, Food and Strawberry

You guys are so sweet and thanks for the endless support.

Goal is down below

Sophia's Pov:

"Good morning, Gem." Axel said as he entered his room. I was still laying down replaying his words. They made me cry. They made my heart pierce in pain but I couldn't help but see a bit of hope. My heart wanted to take his suggestion for a try of our feelings but my mind feared that I will only end up more hurt. I already fell for him but he kept on call my feelings a "thing" as if they didn't matter that much, as if they didn't mean to him anything...I felt like I could be a  mere stupid fling to him...What if after a month, he gets the need to go back to Liza? What if he finds out that he is unable to love anyone other than her? 

"Morning" I shortly replied eyeing the tray in his hand suspiciously. Is he having a breakfast in bed? Did he fight with Olivia? And worst of all did she know about the loophole that I found? I am perfectly healthy and able to get pregnant but since I need a way out of this marriage and because Axel is clearly not in love with me, I must find a way to detached myself from him , his holding hands, comforting blue eyes and away from his possessive ways. I must leave him before I lose my heart and mind. I am must leave before he suddenly decides to leave me.

"I got you breakfast." Axel said as he walked towards me and I was shocked. Breakfast, for me, in bed but why? Did I over sleep or something? I rapidly turned to my left to find my clock ticking seven. It is my usual waking up time, so why? And why is Axel eyeing me like I was a fragile glass doll? Why is he suddenly moving slow like he is afraid to approach me? Why is the so great CEO walking nervously to me?

"Thanks but I can go downstairs." I informed him eyeing him weirdly

"I know that but I thought that you may like it." Axel said as he sat the tray on my lap and sat on the edge of the bed next to me. 

"Thank you but I really doubt that Olivia will approve of us going missing for breakfast." I told him again refusing to accept such small gesture because it was making my heart beat insanely 

"She was not that happy to see me cooking. I trashed the kitchen and annoyed the hell out of our chefs. I kept on asking them thousands of questions to make you breakfast. I never made a pancake before." Axel chuckled making my already heart melting heart swoon at him. " Yet when I told her that it was for you, she smiled really big and ordered all chefs to help me." Axel continued and turned my way. His eyes glittered as the sunlight invaded through the windows and reflected on his sea blue eyes. Dear god, I am falling hard.

"You cooked?" I hushed at him as my eyes studied his face, every detail about it. His hard jaw and slightly rosy cheeks. As if founding the proof to my answer, a bit of flour stained his cheek. I without thinking held my hand high and caressed his cheek lightly. His blue eyes shot at my mere touch. Seeing his reaction, I wanted to drew my hand away. I myself was blushing deeply. How can we fight last night but talk civilly today? Is this what they call the ups and downs of love? But it is  not love. According to Axel it is just a "Thing".

"I cooked." Axel hushed but caught my hand tightly. I tried to draw it away but he wouldn't let go.

"You had a bit of flour there." I tried to reason my previous deed but Axel just continued to look at me. His eyes stared at me. I felt the same old shivers erupting in my body. My heart bounded fast. I could hear the crazy beats between my ears. Even my mind stopped working. It just froze. I just froze.

"Thank you." Axel murmured then brought my hand to his lips and kissed my palm. I felt blood rushing to my cheeks. I forgot how to breath and suddenly heat started from where Axel's lips sat and warmed the rest of my body.