Again

-six months later-
(A little backstory on what has happened)

Casey has gone to therapy that helped her forget what has happened to her. Her therapist was the only person she has told on what happened. Although therapy has helped her calm those nightmares and thoughts if there were some things that could trigger her memories on what had happened six months ago.
But for now those memories and feelings lay dormant. Still in the back of Casey's head but doesn't get her attention unless something triggers it.

-present day||casey's pov-

I walk home from another day of my collage classes. Walking up the inlined hill makes it a pain to walk up every single day. This day no different than the others. The sun beating down on me and the gentle breeze of wind going against me. My shadow from the side of me shows my hair flowing behind me.

Making it down to the block my house is on there's a sense of happiness knowing that I've just survived yet another day of life.

I get my keys out of my back and unlock my door. Watching as a piece of paper floats down to the ground. Catching my attention I pick it up and proceed to walk inside my home. Closing the door behind me I open up the piece of paper revealing relatively neat handwriting.

Thinking that you can leave like that. I don't think so. He has emerged.

That's all that was written on it. It makes no sense to me as I just throw it in the trash thinking it's just junk. I proceed to my daily routine of coming home.

The next day is the same thing. Walk back from classes. But today was odd. But me being my dumb self I just brushed it off like it was nothing, I walk down the block I've been down many times. I unlock my door and close it behind me as I step inside. Looking up from the mail I have received there stands a very familiar figure.

It was Dennis. Immediately I had knew it was him although I was able to forget everything that had happened everything came back to me. Feeling a bit overwhelmed I'm unable to say anything. His tall figure stands in my living room.

"W-what are you doing in my house?" I ask feeling nervous as I remember what had happened to me.
"The beast is coming. He is real and is coming for you," he says. His voice sounds the same from when I last heard it. Feelings arise again.

"Get out of my house, Dennis," I say. "Im not going to play this victim shit. Get out of my house right now," I say raising my voice and stepping closer to him. Still his expression stays the same.

"Get out," I say making it the last strand. I'm not going to loose to this man again. I'm not going to get kidnapped. Right when things started to get good he shows up.

"You don't understand do you. You still don't understand after all these months," he says looking at me.

"Get. The. Fuck. Out," I say then pushing him towards the kitchen where the other outside doors are. Immediately getting slapped in the face. I feel my cheek go numb as a tingling feeling is still felt. I hold the side of my face. Looking at Dennis who had just slapped me.

Now I'm pissed off. No one comes into my house and slaps me. I take my hand off of my face and again pushes him towards the other door. Feeling him get out of my grasp he gets away and I fall forward catching myself on my counter. I lunge forward attacking him yet again.

"Don't make this so difficult," he says. These words too familiar for me. I can't loose this time. I just can't. He gets behind me and wraps his arm around my neck putting me in a chokehold. And his other hand around my stomach.

My back against his chest. There's no use. I won't be able to get out of his grip. Getting scared because I don't know what is going to happen.

I try and calm myself down. Dennis isn't that scary as long as you stay on his good side but it seems like he is pretty pissed off.

"You see if you didn't escape the first time. We wouldn't have to come back and get you again," he says into my ear sending shivers down my spine.

"Don't do this again, Dennis. I kept my promise. I didn't tell anyone," I plead. If he kidnapped me again I don't think I will be lucky enough to escape.

"Your stupidity amuses me," he says.
"I'm glad you find trying to kidnap me funny," I say trying to elbow him in the stomach.

"What-happened, Dennis," I say turning around which is the only thing I can do. Still holding on to me so I wouldn't be able to run.

I look up at him. His expression stays the same. Nothing has changed has it. Nothing. What I left with that day still remains with me.

"Please, Dennis. Don't be like this," I say trying to make him less angry at me. His expression softens just a bit but then immediately going back to the same hard expression.

Then suddenly the orange handkerchief is over my nose and mouth. The slight sweet smell meant that it was filled with chloroform. My head feeling like it's spinning as I take a deep breath by just reaction. Then I was out. I had just gotten kidnapped yet again by Dennis.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR OVER 900 READS!
Alright so I didn't really know what to do in this chapter so sorry if you find this chapter boring. Ah seeing your guys comments on this book when I wake up is literally the best thing ever. Seeing all of the great feedback makes my day a whole lot better. So thank you so much for that!

If you have any recommendations feel free to comment them! I don't take things personally so just go ahead and comment how you feel about the book!
Vote for this chapter and comment some feedback! Add this book to your library so you'll always know when I update!

-llvevo

(Sorry again if things don't make sense in this chapter or if there are any spelling errors. I did not review this chapter)