Movement

Here I find myself left alone yet again. I've rearranged every decoration object three times just to make the room look different but my mind still went crazy. I haven't have anyone come and visit me or talk to me other than Dennis. It was a weird feeling that I felt every time I was alone. Which was often.

My train of thought gets lost as the door unlocks and on the other side is Patricia. Her eyes suspicious liking as if she had just found out about something.
She stares at me with a cold disapproving look. She lightly shakes her head which sends chills down my spine.

"So you and Dennis huh?" She asks still with that look.
"What do you mean?" I ask. "Don't be such a fool, Casey. You don't need to hide your feeling for Dennis. We all know you're falling in love with him," Patricia snickers.

I could just tell Patricia the truth and not risk getting yelled at. Or I could do what Dennis told me to do and just pretend I don't know anything.

"Dennis? Why would I love him? You guys kidnapped me! I would never," I say in a more serious tone. A tone so believable, I myself fell for it for a moment but then snapping out of it quickly.

"You dumb child. You try and take advantage of us, why? Let this be a fair warning. Try it again and you won't be treated so well," Patricia hisses. Then leaving slamming the door behind. Those words still shook me. She just threatened me. Again! 

I can't let Patricia's threats hurt me. It's getting kinda repetitive. Every time she's going to pull a knife on me and I'm just going to know what is going to happen every single time.

I start to cry as I feel that I'm digging myself a grave. I can't keep on doing what I'm doing. I have to get out. I need a change of plans. I can't let my heart guide me anymore. I have to start thinking and fighting back. That's the only way I'll get out of here alive. Maybe when I get out I'll have a different perspective on life and start to do more things. Maybe have a family or travel the world.

"Hey. Pspt," I hear from the door. I look up and see Hedwig.

I smile at him as I haven't seen him for a while.
"What's wrong?" Hedwig asks as if he could read my emotion.

"Nothing's wrong," I smile back at him.

"No,no,no. Miss,Patricia makes hay look when she's thinking of something," Hedwig says walking slowly towards me.

"You know I think Mr.Dennis. Wait. I shouldn't say," Hedwig says before he sits on my bed.

"No,tell me," I say sitting up.
"I'm not suppose to say," Hedwig says raising his arms.

"If you tell me, I'll tell you something," I say with a reassuring smile.

"Well,  Mr,Dennis, I think he likes you," Hedwig whispers. "Now tell me what you are gonna tell me."

"Oh, well I was going to say that I missed you, Hedwig, and that I hope we can spend more time together."

Hedwig sat there for a few moments before putting on a confused look.
"Hedwig, do you have any idea on what's going to happen to me?" I ask leaning closer to the child. He looks at me and thinks. "Actually, I do! The beast! He's actually coming this time. Miss Patricia said that you and the boy are going to set us free!" Hedwig says getting all excited.

Dennis was right. I'm still going to be fed to this beast.
"Is something wrong? I could get Miss Patricia she can help! I'll go get her then!" Hedwig says running towards the door.
"No! Hedwig wait!" I yell before he walks out. But he closes the door. I sigh as I'm worried yo what Hedwig is going to tell Patrica. I had already been threaded by her today I don't need another.

Omg so sorry that this is such a shitty chapter. I rushed it kinda so I didn't have time to write everything I wanted to. But in the next chapters it'll get interesting. I'm getting tired of a few things so expect some drama and such! I went on a family vacation so I wasn't able to post a chapter!

Thanks for 7k reads!
Make sure to vote and comment about this chapter and add this book to you're library so you'll always know when I update!

Love y'all

-llvevo