2.) Party Hard

Dackson

AU: Danny and Jackson are at a party. Danny has feelings for Jackson, but Jackson has a girlfriend, Lydia. Danny and Jackson, along with a bunch of other people are playing spin the bottle. The one who spins and the one who the bottle lands on have to spend seven minutes in heaven.

............................................

Danny spins the bottle, sitting back to watch where it lands. He's hands start to shake, unsure of who's going to be in the closet with him. The bottle continues to spin, slowing down finally. It slowly comes to a stop, everyone "oohing" and "ahhing" as it stopped.

Danny looks down at the bottle, then towards who it landed on. He sees that it has landed on the one an only person he wanted it to land on; Jackson. Jackson smiles, winking in his direction. Danny and Jackson both get up, walking side by side towards the closet. They are shoved in, the door closing behind them quickly. Danny finds the light switch, turning it on. He sees Jackson smiling at him, their bodies inches apart from each other.

"What are you waiting for, Danny?" Jackson seduced.

"I-I don't know," Danny stutters.

"Kiss me," Jackson orders.

"W-what?" Danny askes.

"I said kiss me," Jackson restats.

"W-what about Lydia?" Danny questions.

"She'll be fine."

"Jackson, I don't think that this is a good idea," Danny answeres.

"I know you've had a crush on me for a while now. I know you're interested in me. Come on, lets see how this works out. Now kiss me," Jackson orders.

Jackson leans in, waiting for the kiss. Danny responds, Jackson begging for more. Jackson parts his mouth, his tongue begging for entrance. Danny opens his mouth, their tongues coliding in a hot mess. Danny grows rock hard, Jackson palming his member through his jeans.

"I knew you liked me," Jackson whispers.

"With you kissing me like this, of course I'm going to be hard," Danny answeres.

"Let me help you, there's about five minutes left," Jackson answeres.

Jackson got down on his knees, unbuttoning Danny's pants flawlessly. He pulled them down, Danny's member slapping against his stomach. Jackson put the head into his mouth, Danny moaning slightly. Jackson pumped his hand faster, Danny trying to hold out.

"Cum, Danny," Jackson orders.

Danny came, Jackson lapping it up. Jackson smiled, getting off of his knees. He kissed Danny's lips, Danny tasting his own cum on his lips. Danny pulls up his pants, buttoning his pants back up. The door opens, both of them walking out. They take their separate ways, no one knowing what happened in the closet.