3.) Just A Dare

Sterek

AU: Stiles, Derek, Isaac, Scott, Ethan, Danny, and Aiden are all at the pack house, also known as the Hale House. They are all having a guys night, playing punchies, video games, and the dreaded game of Truth or Dare.

Isaac, Scott, Aiden, and Ethan sat on the couch. Danny sat on Ethan's lap, the two of them kissing. Stiles and Derek sat on the ground, all of them sitting in a circle.

"Okay, Scott, truth or dare?" Isaac asked.

"Truth," Scott replied.

"Do you find me attractive?" Isaac questioned.

"Does this answer your question?" Scott asked, kissing Isaac's lips.

"I think that does," Derek laughed.

"Alright, Derek, truth or dare?" Scott questioned.

"Dare," Derek answered.

"I dare you and Stiles to go to third base," Scott winked. "In front of us."

"That's fine with me," Derek smiled, leaning into Stiles' lips.

He kissed Stiles long and sweet, everyone cheering. Stiles still had his eyes open, unsure of what to do. He slowly put his hands on Derek's back, feeling Derek's tongue begging for entrance. Stiles parted his lips, their tongues colliding in a hot mess.

"Damn, didn't think they'd actually do it," Scott whispered.

"It's kinda hot," Danny smiled, kissing Ethan's lips harder.

Derek slipped off Stiles' shirt, slowly kissing Stiles' neck. He moved his kisses to Stiles' nipple, Stiles moaning.

"Hey, guys, this is kinda awkward, I think you should move it to a bedroom," Scott said.

Derek picked up Stiles, carrying him to the closest room. He laid him down on the bed, his hands tracing Stiles' chest. Stiles pulled off Derek's shirt, tossing it aside. Derek smiled, Stiles' hands running along Derek's pecks and down on his abs.

"I think we should continue more than third base," Derek seduced.

"Go for it," Stiles smiled.

Derek pulled off Stiles' pants quickly. He palmed Stiles' forming erection, kissing his lips with bruising force. Stiles gripped Derek's back, his leg wrapping itself around Derek's waist. Derek moved his kisses lower, starting with Stiles' neck. He moved down, his lips finding Stiles' nipple. He sucked on it, Stiles moaning with pleasure. Derek unbuttoned Stiles' pants flawlessly, moving the kisses down towards Stiles' rock hard member. Derek put Stiles' head into his mouth, flicking the tip with his tongue. Stiles moaned, his hands gripping the bed.

"D-do you have," Stiles moaned, his eyes still closed.

"Yeah," Derek answered, fumbling around in the drawer.

He got the tube of lubricant as he opened it and lathered some on his fingers. He put his fingers into Stiles as he heard the moans coming from Stiles' lips. He loosened him up, finding his sweet spots. Stiles moaned Derek's name as he found his sweet spots.

"I-I need you," Stiles pleaded.

Derek got off his knees, bracing himself with his hands on Stiles hips. He slowly pushed himself into Stiles' entrance, Stiles gripping tightly to the sheets. Tears of joy fell from Stiles' eyes as he felt all of the pleasure rejoice from his insides. Derek started to pump his hips faster as Stiles moans fell from his lips. Derek hit all of Stiles' sweet spots, making him moan more louder.

"Sh, I don't want Scott to come in and ruin this," Derek whispered.

"Sorry, you're just so God damn good," Stiles moaned.

Derek pumped harder as his hand found Stiles' member, stroking it with the rhythm of his thrusts.

"I'm not going to last longer," Stiles moaned.

"Cum with me," Derek ordered.

Stiles exploded, a milky substance splattering all over his abdomen.

"God damn, your ass is fine," Derek smiled, cleaning Stiles up.

"Lets get dressed and get back to the game," Stiles suggested.

"Great idea."