4.) Let Me Love You

ScIsaac

AU: Isaac has been living with Scott for a couple weeks. He's seen Scott at his best and worst times, yet he still has feelings for him. Scott notices something off about Isaac, realizing that he can't get Isaac out of his head.

"Damnit," Scott heard come from his room.

"Isaac, what are-" Scott began.

Scott walked in on Isaac on his bed, his manhood open to everyone. Isaac looked at Scott for a second, his hands fumbling with his erection trying to shove it back into his pants.

"I-I'm sorry," Isaac stumbled.

"Isaac! Thats my bed!" Scott yelled.

"I-I couldn't help it," Isaac pleaded. "Please don't kick me out. I don't have anywhere else to go."

"I'm not going to kick you out," Scott sighed. "I want to help."

"You what?" Isaac questioned an eyebrow bent in confusion.

"I want to help you," Scott repeated as he closed the door behind him. "I can't get you out of my head. You've been stuck up here for days. I need to know what this means."

Scott walked closer towards Isaac, his eyes full of lust. He was inches from Isaac's face as his hands brushed Isaac's cheeks. Isaac blushed as his dream was coming true.

"Why are you blushing?" Scott questioned as his thumbs met Isaac's lips.

"I-I," Isaac managed.

Scott let his fingers run through Isaac's hair as he slowly moved his head to the crook of Isaac's neck. Scott's breath tickled Isaac's neck making him tingle with delight. Scott pinned Isaac against the wall holding him by the wrists.

"S-Scott?" Isaac gasped.

"Yeah?" Scott hummed.

"Why now?"

"Just go with it," Scott ordered looking into Isaac's eyes.

Scott planted kisses on Isaac's cheeks, Isaac waiting for the moment that Scott's lips finally met his. Scott finally fulfilled his wishes, their lips locked with passion. Scott slipped his tongue in, Isaac moaning into the kiss. Scott pulled away as he dragged Isaac to the bed. Isaac stumbled as his knees grew weaker with every touch from Scott.

Scott leaned over Isaac's body, Isaac taking the chance to take off Scott's shirt. Scott smirked as Isaac traced his abs, his fingers following his V-line. Scott kissed Isaac's pink lips once again making Isaac's world spin. Scott ran his hands down his chest finding the bottom hem of Isaac's shirt. He pulled it off tossing it to the side. He pecked the pink lips, his mouth finding Isaac's nipple.

"Ahh," Isaac moaned.

Scott smiled as he came back up to Isaac's lips, bruised from the force of Scott's kisses. Isaac playfully bit Scott's bottom lip, refusing to let him part. Isaac finally released as Scott's hand ran up his thigh emitting a moan to roll off Isaac's lips. Scott unbuttoned Isaac's pants flawlessly sliding them down once he did so. He saw Isaac's hardened member bulge through his briefs, Scott feeling his pants tighten.

"Fuck, Isaac," Scott moaned. "I don't have any."

"I don't care," Isaac gasped as he stared straight into Scott's eyes.

"Lets take this to the shower," Scott winked as he started to shed his clothes.

Isaac followed with a grin on his face. Scott started the shower as he kissed Isaac's red lips. Scott palmed Isaac's bum, Isaac feeling Scott's hardened erection against his leg. Isaac smiled as he deepened the kiss his tongue sliding in Scott's mouth.

Scott slid himself into the shower pulling Isaac in with him. He nibbled on Isaac's neck as Isaac ran his fingers through Scott's hair. Isaac took the opportunity and slid his hand down Scott's wet body, his hand finding the boy's erection. He pumped his hand slowly as Scott started to thrust his hips into his hand.

Isaac got onto his knees while holding Scott's gaze. A smile danced on Isaac's lips as he put the head into his mouth. He closed his eyes as moans fell off of Scott's lips.

Isaac came back up kissing Scott's red lips. Scott looked into Isaac's eyes savoring the memory of how he looked.

"Why are you looking at me like that," Isaac blushed.

"You just look so, adorable," Scott smiled as he kissed Isaac's bruised lips.

Scott slipped his fingers into Isaac, a soft grunt slipping past his lips. Scott found Isaac's soft spots when Isaac moaned his name. Scott picked up the boy, Isaac wrapping his legs around Scott's waist.

"You ready?" Scott winked.

"Anytime," Isaac pecked the red lips.

Scott slid in his member as a tight gasp came from Isaac. Scott looked at him with concern Isaac nodding letting Scott know to go on. Scott started pumping, Isaac holding tightly to Scott's shoulder loving the feeling of Scott. Isaac's hand went to his own member as he stroked it, Scott soon taking over.

Scott started to thrust harder as Isaac's moans got a little louder. His strokes started to be faster Isaac barely able to hold it in.

"I-I can't hold it," Isaac moaned as he exploded onto Scott's chest.

Scott took a couple more thrusts, releasing into Isaac. He pulled out as Isaac's feet reached the ground once again. His knees buckled falling into Scott's arm.

"I'm going to dry you off and carry you to my bed," Scott smiled.

"Thanks," Isaac blushed as Scott leaned in for a kiss.

"I think we make a good pair," Scott got a towel.

"You do?" Isaac questioned.

"Yeah, I really do," Scott kissed Isaac's lips. "Next time you do me."