5.) My Angel

Destiel

AU: Dean and Castiel are great friends. Sam, Dean's brother, has noticed something change between them, something romantic. Dean and Castiel are finally alone.

............

"Cas, I don't know," Dean answered pacing back and forth. "I mean Jo has been the love of my life."

"Has, that doesn't mean now! Do you understand what I've done for you?" Castiel yelled as the ground started to shake. "I've done so many things for you! I practically saved your life!"

Lights flickered and went out. The windows started to creak indicating that they were about to break. Dean started to worry panicking as he walked over towards Castiel.

"Cas, please," Dean pleaded. "Just, can we settle things without the ground shaking?"

"Sorry," Castiel apologized as the ground stopped shaking.

Dean's lips crashed against Castiel's soft lips, catching Castiel off guard. Castiel put his hands up to Dean's chest, pushing him away.

"What the hell!" Castiel yelled. "What was that for?"

"I wanted to see if there was something there," Dean blushed scratching the back of his neck.

"Dean, I can't do this," Castiel said before he vanished.

"Cas," Dean started. "I love you."

Dean sat down on the couch were Castiel had just occupied. Tears formed in his eyes, tears falling from his soft blue-green eyes. He laid his head in his hands as he weeped with a broken heart.

Castiel watched from above, feeling bad as he watched Dean slowly falling apart. What Dean said was true. Dean really did love Castiel. It just wasn't how Castiel had planned on figuring out that Dean loved him. He wanted it to be special, like how Dean was so special to him.

Sam wasn't going to be back until tomorrow evening. Dean and Sam were on a hunt, yet Cas couldn't leave them on their own for he knew something bad was to come to the Winchester brothers. Something always did.

"Cas, please come back," Dean sobbed. "I need you."

Like that, Castiel reappeared in front of Dean. His face was emotionless as he walked towards the bed and sat down.

"Dean, I can't force you to do things. Well I can, but I'm not going to." Castiel sighed. "I don't know what this is between us, but you've got to face it, Jo's dead and we can't bring her back safely. You have to let her go."

Dean looked over at Castiel with his green eyes filling with tears all over again. They read of grief and sorrow, but also of wanting and lust. What signal was Dean trying to send?

"You know, Dean, I do love you, too," Castiel said with a smile.

"I know," Dean replied trying to smile through the tears.

Castiel grabbed Dean's hand and held it with both hands. He looked down and just stared at Dean's hand clasped by both of his. He knew this is what he always wanted, what he always needed. But Castiel was afraid. What if he couldn't love Dean enough?

"Dean, I can't express what you mean to me," Cas began.

Instead of letting him finish, Dean grabbed Castiel's cheeks and pulled him in for a kiss. Cas was caught off guard once again, but this time he wrapped his arms around Dean's neck. Castiel ran his fingers through Dean's soft hair as he was pulled onto Dean's lap.

"Cas, I love you," Dean said through heavy lustrous breaths.

Cas ripped off Dean's shirt as he responded with kisses. Skillfully, Castiel unbuckled Dean's pants as he rubbed his hard member against Dean's. Dean unbuttoned Cas' shirt and slid it off. Dean looked into Castiel's eyes as he unbuckled Castiel's pants.

Dean flipped Castiel onto his back and planted kisses on his chest. Castiel watched as Dean got lower. Dean pulled off Castiel's pants with ease and kissed above his underwear line. Castiel felt butterflies in his stomach. This was really happening.

Dean slid off his own pants while placing hot kisses on the inner parts of Castiel's thighs. Slowly, Dean took off Castiel's underwear revealing his hard member. Dean winked at Cas as he slid the member into his mouth. Castiel moaned with emence pleasure. Castiel fisted the sheets in his hands as he loved the feel of Dean on him.

Dean smiled at Castiel's response. He slowly built up speed as he slid one finger in him. Castiel let out a soft whimper begging for more. Dean smiled as he loosened him. Castiel's moans became louder with each finger but more pleasure was being felt. He wanted Dean inside him.

"Please," Castiel pleaded, lust filling his eyes.

Dean slid off his underwear as he gave Cas a deep passionate kiss. He rubbed lube onto his member and onto Castiel. He braced his member at his entrance and grabbed one of Castiel's hands. He slowly slid himself in, Castiel squeezed tightly onto Dean's hand. Starting off slow Dean made sure to please Cas as well. He stroked his member with the thrust of his hips.

He built up speed as he felt the warm feeling build in his stomach. Dean knew he had to get Cas to come before him. He stroked faster as Castiel's moans became more frequent.

"I'm coming," Cas moaned as his load landed on his chest.

Dean continued to thrust harder into Castiel. He felt the substance rise as he couldn't hold it anymore. He came inside Castiel letting out a deep moan.

"Cas," Dean started as he laid down beside Castiel.

"I know," Castiel responded giving him a kiss.