Chapter Four

Hey guys! Before I start the chapter, I would just like to remind everyone that I entered ~*Hold On Tight*~ into the 2012 Watty Awards. You need to support it, comment, vote, EVERYTHING. Thank you! :D <3

Okay, here's chapter four.. ENJOY<3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Lisa's POV-

"You're what?" My mom asked me, scrunching her eyebrows.

"I'm gonna go visit Kendall in LA," I repeated.

"That's what I thought." She nodded. "Why?"

"Because she thinks she'll feel better if she does," Laura replied for me, and I nodded.

"Okay," mom said. "Are you going with her?" She looked over at my best friend.

"Yep!" Laura smiled.

"Alright then. If you see Jennifer, tell her I said hi," my mother stated, and I nodded.

"Will do. Okay, we have to go pack now!" I exclaimed, grabbing Laura's arm and pulling her out of my mom's house. "Bye, mom!"

"Bye, Lisa!"

We got in Laura's car and she drove off to our apartment. When we got there, we went up to our rooms and started packing. Laura bought the tickets, and our plane leaves tomorrow.

"I'm done," she informed me, walking into my room.

"Me too," I said, zipping up my suitcase.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We woke up the next morning, and I took a quick shower. When I got out, Laura got in and I got dressed. I blow dried my hair and straitened it. It's still the same color as it was five years ago, but it's just a little longer. Laura got out of the shower as I brushed my teeth, and put on a little bit of eyeliner and mascara. She got ready quickly, blow drying her hair and throwing it up in a cute, messy bun. Her outfit was cute, yet casual, same as mine.

Once we were all done, we got in her car and headed off to the airport. Soon enough, our flight was called and we boarded the plane.

"You nervous?" Laura asked once the plane was in the air.

"No, I've been on a plane before," I replied.

"No, I mean about seeing Kendall, dumby."

"Oh!" I laughed. "Kind of... What if he's not happy to see me?"

"I doubt that. It's been 5 years and by all the stories you've told me, I could tell he really loved you," Laura said, and I couldn't help but smile.

"Yeah." I sighed, happily. "Those were the days..."

"So, we're you and Logan close?" My best friend asked me and I looked at her, raising my eyebrows up and down. "Shut up, I don't like him." I laughed and looked at the seat in front of me.

"Sure you don't."

Laura huffed and stuck her ear buds in her ears, drowning out the world with music. I took out my Ipod too, putting the ear buds in my ears and closing my eyes.

We landed a while later, and I took a deep breath. We got our bags and got off the plane. Laura was smiling, since it was her first time in LA.

"Dude, this place rocks! Look at the Palm Trees!" She exclaimed, turning in a circle to get a full view.

"I know, it's pretty amazing," I agreed. "I haven't been here in forever." We started making our way into the airport, and I looked at the window that Kendall stared out of when I was on the plane, heading back home.