Chapter Eighteen

Sorry for the long wait. :/

I'm gonna try to update more often, so here's chapter 18 :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Lisa's POV- (5 Months Pregnant)

I struggled to button my pants, groaning and using all my strength. Kendall walked in the room, took one look at me, and laughed.

I stopped trying to button my pants, letting out a big breath, throwing my head back. Kendall still continued to laugh as I looked over at him.

"Oh, so you think this is funny, huh?" I asked, pushing my hair out of my face.

"Yeah, it's pretty funny," he replied, chuckling.

"Okay," I said. "Well, you try having a baby in your stomach, and buttoning up your pants."

I walked over to the closet, trying to find some stretchier (A/N: is that even a word?) pants.

"Aw, I'm sorry, baby," Kendall said, wrapping his arms around my stomach. "Did I hurt your feelings?"

"I am giving you the silent treatment." I broke away from his grip, walking into the bathroom to change into another pair of pants.

I heard Kendall laugh a little, causing me to roll my eyes. 

"Babe, I'm sorry!" He said through the door. "You just looked cute struggling."

"Right." I rolled my eyes, slipping on the yoga pants. I picked up the jeans from the floor, and walked out of the bathroom, only to get latched onto by Kendall. "AH."

"Please forgive me," he said cutely, looking into my eyes. How can I not forgive him when he looks at me with his amazing, green eyes?

"I forgive you," I replied, and kissed his nose.

"Yay!" He said like a little six-year-old.

I laughed, re-brushing out my hair. "Okay, babe. I'm leaving!" Where was I going? To my baby shower!

"Okay, have fun," Kendall said, kissing my softly.

"You too. Tell the guys I say hi," I told him, grabbing my bag and opening up the door.

"Will do. Love you."

"Love you too!" I shut the apartment door, and made my way to the elevators.

~~~~~~

"Hey, guys!" I smiled. "Thanks for coming!"

The baby shower was at Apartment 2J. Katie insisted on me having it there.

Mama Knight, Katie, Laura, my mom (she flew in the night before), Kelly, and a few of my other friends from the Palm Woods were here.

We did all of the normal Baby Shower things; games, ate, talked...

Now it was time for presents!

I sat down on a chair, and everyone else gathered around to watch.

"Mine first." Katie smiled, handing me a bag.

I stuck my hand in the bag, a smile on my face. As I pulled out the gift, Katie started to squeal. I laughed and looked at what was in my hand.

"A begginer spy set," I said, laughing a little.

"Isn't it great?!"

"It's... wonderful!" I said, smiling.

There was also an "I Love My Aunt" shirt in there!

I got a bunch of diapers, wipies, baby lotions, baby shampoo, bibs, clothes, a cute diaper bag, toys... Stuff like that!

When I was finished with all the presents, my eyes began to water.

"Lisa, why are you crying?" Laura asked, kneeling down beside me and rubbing my back.

"I hope they're tears of joy!" Katie said nervously.

"They are," I replied, wiping under my eyes. "I'm gonna be mom!"

Everyone aw'd and we had a group hug.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Later on when the shower was over, Kendall helped me carry the bags up to our apartment.

"Here," he said. "This is a gift from the guys."

He handed me a bag, and I pulled out a cute, pink hockey jersey. On the back, it said "Knight" with the number 1.

"Awww!" I said, holding it up. I put my hand back in the bag, pulling out a helmet. "Carlos." I laughed, and put the things back in the bag. "I'll tell them thanks later... I'm going to bed."

"Night. I love you." Kendall kissed me.

"Love you too. Night." I walked into our bedroom, got ready for bed, and fell into a deep sleep.

-----------------------

Thanks for reading!

-Hannah Henderson<33333 :)