Chapter Sixteen

-Lisa's POV- (3 Months Pregnant)

Kendall and I rode up the elevator to my uncle's floor. The doors opened and we stepped off.

Standing in front of Gustavo's office, I took a deep breath. Kendall squeezed my hand and knocked.

Soon after, Kelly opened the door. "Hey, guys," she said, smiling. She let us in and she shut the door.

"Hi, uncle Gustavo," I said, waving slightly at him.

"WHAT?" He yelled, causing me to jump back.

"Gustavo, I really need to talk to you," Kendall said, and my uncle rolled his eyes.

"I'll leave you to it," I told Kendall, kissing his cheek. Kelly and I left the room, leaving Kendall and my uncle to talk.

"So what's going on?" Kelly asked as we sat on a couch.

"Well, you know I'm pregnant, right?" I started, and she looked at me as I talked. "And Kendall really wants to be with me during the pregnancy, and stuff... So he was gonna ask Gustavo if he could leave Big Time Rush."

Kelly sat there silently, and her eyes widened. "Oh. Okay... I totally understand." I nodded. "When the baby gets older, is he gonna get back in the band?"

I shook my head. "Nope. Because if Gustavo doesn't care, we're moving to Minnesota."

"Ohh." Kelly nodded, slowly. It was silent, when we heard a glass break.

"I'm guessing Gustavo's not taking it well," I said, and we laughed softly.

~~~~

Kendall walked out of Gustavo's office, shutting the door. Kelly and I looked at him, and he smiled.

"Gustavo's okay with it."

"Yes!" I whispered, jumping up and throwing my arms around Kendall's neck. "We're moving to Minnesota!"

-----------------------

Sorry it's so short!

I just needed to update!

~Comment, Fan Vote~

Love you guys!

-Hannah Henderson<33333 :)

Btw, have any of you guys seen the movie "What's Eating Gilbert Grape?" (: