Chapter Twenty-One

Hey everyone! I just wanted to let you guys know that this story only has 3 chapters left D: ... WAHHHHHH! I'm so sad!

But here's chapter 21 :)

Enjoy<3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Kendall's POV- (8 Months Pregnant)

Today, Lisa and I are going furniture shopping! I'm honestly pretty excited to start shopping for cute for Hannah. (We're also going to be house furniture shopping!)

"Hey, babe. You ready?" Lisa said, walking into our room.

"Yep! Let's go!"

She smiled and we left Apartment 12L. We get into my car (with Freight Train in the back seat), and head off to a furniture store.

Once we got there, we all piled out of the car. I grabbed Lisa's hand and a few flashes went off from paparazzi's cameras. We tried to ignore them as we walked inside with Freight Train protecting us.

We got into the store and I let out a sigh of relief.

"Let's get to shopping!" Lisa exclaimed, and she started jogging off.

I laughed. "Babe, wait for me!"

"Catch me if you can!" She called back to me, now starting to run.

"We're gonna get in trouble!" I yelled to her.

I heard her laugh, and looked back at Freight Train, who was trying to catch up with us. I started cracking up, and continued to chase Lisa. She turned a corner and I couldn't see her anymore. Once I had turned the corner, I saw her standing there as a worker talked to her. I stopped and started walking slowly to them.

"Sorry, it won't happen again," Lisa said, and the worker gave her a warning look before walking away. Lisa and I watched the worker walk away, and Lisa saluted her.

I burst out laughing. "I told you we were gonna get in trouble."

She shrugged. "Come on, let's seriously start shopping now." She grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the couch section.

We picked out a couch, kitchen table, dining room table, bed, and furniture like that. Then, it was time to go to a baby furniture store. Now THAT was what I was excited about.

We got back into the car, and drove to the other store. We did the same thing, got out of the car, walked int, blah blah blah.

"Okay, let's look at cribs first," Lisa said, and I nodded. We walked to that section, and she walked straight to a brown crib. "I like this one." She touched the wood, then took a step back. "Yeah, I really like this one."

"Okay." I nodded. "So we got the crib! Now how about the changing table?"

We picked out a brown changing table (the theme is pink and brown), and a brown dresser.

Once we were done with the furniture, Lisa noticed a little section of baby clothes. "Aww! Kendall! Isn't this darling?" She asked, holding up a cute summer dress.

"Yes, but doesn't Hannah already have one like that?" I replied.

Lisa held the dress close to her. "No!" She said harshly.

"Woah, sorry." I held my hands up.

"I'm sorry, babe. Mood swings," she said, laughing nervously.

"I know, but you still scare me," I said, and she gave me a look. My eyes widened and I smiled nervously at her. "I love you, honey!"

"Uh uh," she said, her eyebrows raised.

Soon after, Lisa was ready to go, so we made our way back to the Palm Woods.

------------------------------------------------------

Taaa daaa!

Thanks for reading!

~Comment, Fan, Vote~

-Hannah Henderson<333 :)