Author's Note: A Real Life Capo

I've been getting a lot of messages asking me if I've heard the news: Joaquin Guzman Lóera aka El Chapo was captured.

Here's my opinion:

Yes, it is him. He did get captured but there's something shady about it, there's always something shady with Mexico's government and cartels. My opinion is that if he did get captured for real then a war will break out in Mexico, not only will they want to fight over his place but the people that are loyal to him will do everything in their power to break him out of jail...it will either be through bribery or an organized escape like what happened last time he was captured. On the other hand his arrest may be nothing but a show for the people, we all know the Mexican government is full of corrupt and greedy assholes...El Chapo may have let himself be captured because he has an ulterior motive. Remember that he's been on the run from the authorities for years! The fact that he was captured in Mazatlan, Sinaloa of all places is kind of laughable! How easy!
I'm just waiting to see what happens.
I've talked to a lot of people about the topic and many of them are not "happy" he got captured, yes he is a criminal who traffics drugs and kills his enemies but without him in the picture Los Zetas are going to take over and those guys have no mercy when it comes to getting what they want.

And just like I have my own opinion you all have yours, what do you think? Whatever it may be, feel free to leave a comment below. Or send me a message if you want! I'll make sure to reply.

P.S. New Chapter of MTTM coming this week.

Hugs&Besos

wendy1122