Married to the Mafia. Capitulo Veinte (Whatever You Like)

Watch the video, it goes well with the chapter (one of my fave songs)

Santiago's P.OV

"Santiago quit bullshitting around" I heard Leo's voice say through the speaker of my cell phone. "Just come back home and wait patiently for any news from the Italians."

Like hell I will sit around while my girl was out there, in the hands of a very powerful drug cartel.

"I'm just going to go around asking to see if anyone has seen any suspicious man around." I said to my cousin hoping he would understand. "I want to actually do something to look for her, if I stay in the mansion I might go crazy."

"You're on your own Santiago! It's not safe for you to be out there with no backup." he tried to reason with me.

Gabby was out there too, in the hands of those men. I'll survive.

"I'll check in with you every hour. Don't worry about me"

"But--" I pressed the red button, ending my call and keeping my eyes on the road.

I decided to pay a visit to the bar Gabriela and Vanessa had been at last night, everyone walking around in the streets kept staring at my black truck. They knew the vehicle belonged to me so as I drove my truck down the narrow alley way that lead to the cantina a few of the pedestrians waved at me.

I parked my truck near the sidewalk and quickly made my way to the entrance of the bar. There weren't many customers in, Pedro, the owner of the bar was in a deep conversation with one of his employees. When his eyes glanced up to look at me his eyes widened and he looked relieved.

"Don Santiago" he stood up in a haste and made his way towards me. "I'm glad to see you here. I was about to send one of my men to give you a message."

"It's good to see you Pedro" I shook his hand. "What did you need me for?"

"A foreign man came in here earlier" he spoke hurriedly. "He wanted me to give you a message about the girl."

"What did he say? Where is she?"

"He told me to tell you to send someone to go pick her up from the abandoned warehouse at this address." he said handing me a piece of paper.

I glanced down at the paper and glared down at the address, I knew exactly where she was. "This place is a eight hour drive away from Culiacan. Why would they take her so far?"

"They probably know you own most of the places out here."

"Did they...did they tell you if she's okay?" I kept eye contact with him.

His body stiffened and he shook his head. "He didn't tell me anything else, Sir."

"Thank you for letting me know, Pedro" I said thankfully. "I really appreciate your help with this whole issue."

"No problem."

I practically ran out towards my truck. I'm going to get her back! And I swear, I swear if I find out they harmed her in any way, I will do everything in my power to hunt them down and have them killed. I'll kill them with my own hands.

*~*~*~*~*

Gabby's P.O.V.

I can't believe they left me here all on my own. I wonder if he actually let my family know where to find me?

On the other hand I'm glad to know that the Italians want nothing to do with Hector and his stupid plan to try and defeat our cartels. There's no way Hector can defeat us all on his own, if the Italians had believed him it would have caused a big war. A war where many lives would've been lost. It was such a relief that at the moment my father and brothers would be safe, and as much as I hate to admit it...knowing that Santiago was in no danger put my mind at ease.