7.

Khloe Jackson. 💋

3 weeks later.

"Sammy act like he can't live without talking to me, I mean damn." Diamond dramatically fell back onto her bed.

We was having girls night something we just start doing now that I'm far away from my crazy mother. We had snacks and movies to watch all night and just talk.

"Girl be happy that somebody want to talk to your ass, at first I wasn't into boys now that I'm free I want a lil boo or something cute."

"What happen to the boy you said you been talking to over the week ?"

"Dior ? We been talking a lot you know getting to know each other more. He want to take me out but I don't know about all that." I said sitting on the flood counting my money I made in trips today. "I wish this big ass dog leave." I pushing her dog candy out my way.

I met Dior when I was at the grocery store one night. Like every other nigga he didn't give up until he got my number. Only reason he got it because he was a sweetheart. He walked around the store with me just waking me laugh at everything.

"Don't touch my dog she did nothing to your ass." She giggled point at me. "But I don't see nothing wrong with a date. Best friend you're old enough to date whoever you want."

"I know that but I don't want to move to fast, this whole trying to date thing is so new to me."

"Just sit back look pretty and go with the flow of thing. I think you should take him up on his offer because if you don't like how the date went you won't waste your time."

"Yeah I think you'll right. Like two days ago he texted my phone Jay saw it of course and he really had a attitude and knocked my phone on the floor."

"Jay'Ceon do to much what part of roommates he don't understand? We about to have our own shit so let him think whatever."

"I don't pay Jay'Ceon no mind half of the time he not even home. He come shower and leave but when he is there his irritating ass want to be under me." I smiled not knowing why.

"Why are you smiling ? That mean he paying both side don't fall for that please. Remember I told you Sammy wanted to take a vacation ?" She asked and I nodded looking over at her.

"Well word on the streets is Jay'Ceon coming with Lira. I'm not into the fake shit so if you not coming then I'm not."

"Best friend go on that free vacation with your boo." I laughed. "I'll be Ite home alone I can even run the shop while you having fun in the sun."

"I just don't feel like going with her there like that's going to be so uncomfortable." She sat in kicking her feet back and front.

Diamond was the type of best friend that always wanted her me with her. I understood why she didn't want to go and have to be around Lira but I didn't want her to say no because of me.