15

Khloe Jackson. 💕

  New Orleans ✨ 3:31pm

Unknown : Khloe man, I'm really sorry for the way I let myself get. I had one two many drinks and I want to apologize. I came to your graduation because a nigga was really proud of you. I want to see you successful and happy at everything in life because I seen you hurt 💯 you don't have to believe me or not but I'm truly sorry.

Delete my number . .

BooSis💅🏽 : I got on my BOYFRIEND but when he told me his side it didn't match up 🤔 you wild af for letting him do sexual things to you when you was with my BROTHER. You was press to tell on him but leave so much out smh.

✌🏼. .

Bff💕🎨 : Have the time of your life, spend every minute with the person you love & don't let nobody see you unhappy ❤️ I love you bff.

Love you so much more 💕

I didn't have time for Jay or his little girlfriend because I'll hurt her feelings. How was I playing her brother when I told him the trust and he moved passed it ? She just mad because deep down inside she know he'll never leave me alone even if God asked him
too.

I looked over at Dior and he was texting in his phone as well. I reached over and took his phone powering it off, along with mine putting it into my bag.

"This is our time together, let's talk since it's a long ride to the mall."

"Cool let's talk, tell me what you been wanting to tell me I know it's deep because you been keeping it away from me."

Was I ready to tell him that his uncle was trying to get into my room to possibly rape me ?

"Okay I'll tell you that after I tell you that I think me and your sister going to fight."

"What the fuck ? Why ?"

"She texted my phone disrespectful, I guess jay told her he use to give me head when me and you was together but I been told you that and I been stoped letting him do those things."

"That's why I didn't want her with him, nigga in the way. You should've been told her you was talking to him Khloe real talk."

"I know but it's been eight months why is my pass coming up ? You forgave me so why can't she ? Damn."

"Man I don't know I'll talk to her when we get back just leave that nigga alone. Delete him number and everything y'all don't need to conversant about nothing."