8.

Jay'Ceon Clark. 🤑

Fiji 🇫🇯🌴✈️.

"This is what you wanted right ? This why you had a attitude our whole flight huh ? You wanted me to fuck you ?"

I was talking shit to Lira as she was cumming. I held mine back because I wanted to come in her mouth. I pulled out and dived straight into the pussy. I needed to taste her sweet juices that was just released. She tried pushing my head back but I kept feasting while bringing her to another body wrenching orgasm.

"Oh shit." She kept mumbling.

I got up off the bed and stood up waiting and watching her recover as I stroked myself.

She opened her eyes and saw me standing there. She smiled stretching her legs and watched me continue to do me.

"Come over here and talk to him." I said as I continued to stroke my member.

Lira laid there I was about to slide up in that pussy again, but I wanted to feel her lips wrapped around my dick. She must been reading my mind because she slowly got up off the bed and came over to where I was. She began to place kissing neck, chest, and getting down on her knees, she finally wrapped her lips around the head and she was sucking like her life depended on it. When I felt my dick going down her throats I pulled at her hair closing my eyes shut.

I was done at this point, I busted all in her mouth as my knees buckled. I watched her swallow everything I had to give.

She finally stood up wiping around her mouth. We both just got out the shower so we went back into the bathroom cleaning each other off.

"Can we talk ? I know we just had a long plan ride but I have a few questions." Lira said pulling one of my Tshirt over her head getting into bed.

"Wassup ?"

"What's really going on with you and Khloe ?"

Over the last few weeks I haven't really seen or talked to Khloe when she's home im not when I'm home she's not. So when I seen her and the nigga she came with getting on the flight I didn't say shit to either one of them making everybody look at me funny.

"Both of your eyes work right ?" I asked. "Didn't you see her come in here with a nigga ?"

"I'm just asking because you were so shady to the both of them."

"Stop asking about somebody else who clearly not thinking about me or you. I didn't spend all this money to come here for you to worry about her." I said frustrated.

"Sorry, we just had some amazing sex let me not ruined it." She pulled by my arm down on the bed kissing my lips. "Sorry Jay."

"It's cool let's just have fun on our trip. Like we are in Fiji, nobody our age is taking trips like this." I pulled the covers back and got into the bed.