10

Jay'Ceon Clark. 💫

A nigga was press to be back into his home I been waiting on this moment for some days now. dropped Lira ass off the minute I got back to my car she was annoying and I didn't want to see her ass for a couple of day.

In all my trip was cool even after Khloe left I wasn't around nobody but Lira getting my dick sucked anyway I wanted to. I don't know where Khloe been staying at since she been back for a few days but I send her a text telling her come get your shit out my house before it be outside.

I don't care what nobody say Khloe was talking to that nigga just because. She was looking for happiness any where, she was talking to him just to say she had somebody. She could do whatever she wanted just the fuck away from me. I seen her hurt and I helped her through it I thought we was building something slowly but I guess a nigga was wrong. Like I tell everybody else nobody pay you to think.

I went upstairs and start unpacking everything I washed before packing so nothing needed to be washed. I moved all Khloe belongings out my room back into the guess room where all her other things were.

When I was done unpacking I went to take a well needed shower. My mind was all over the place I was thinking did I want to throw her things out so she could hurt or let her get them in one peace. I wanted to know where she was saying because my man Sammy told me her and Diamond condo wasn't ready for another two weeks.

I was dressed in some black and white pajamas siting in the living room eating when I hared a knock at my door. I knew it was Khloe so I took my time getting the door. She stood there looking like she haven't been to sleep in days, she has bags under her eyes she just looked terrible.

"Hey, im just here to get my things so everything I worked hard for won't get thrown out." I stepped to the side letting her in without saying anything back.

She walked upstairs and start packing her things. I walked into my kitchen putting my dirty dishes in the sink. I made my way upstairs watching Khloe move around the guess room packing her things.

"Where you been staying ?" I asked watching her throw shoes into one suitcase.

"Hotels."

"Why you not saying with Diamond or your lil nigga ?"

"Because I didn't want to stay at Diamond house and she wasn't there and my man you always find away to bring up been staying with me." She said not even looking my way.

That last statement made me regret letting her get her shit out my house so peacefully.

"I should've thrown your shit out my house for real mane." I laughed running my hands down my waves.