Pizza! Pizza!

"Come on let's go already!" my friend Amy shouted as she tugged at my arm. It kind of hurt my i didn't really mind. "Okay! Okay!" I replied half-laughing. "Where are we going anyway?" i asked. "I found this really good pizza place. The cook is kinda creepy but the pizza's so good!" she answered. I let her tug me by the arm the rest of the way to this "amazing pizza place".

When we finally arrived, the place was totally packed. I could hear people laughing and making jokes. "man, this pizza's so good!" I heard someone say. Okay now I've got to try this pizza. What's so special about it anyway? I followed Amy to the counter. "Hi! Can i take your order?" a women behind the counter said to us. She had a big smile on her face. What was she to happy about? That smile looked to fake to be real. "Yeah, um.. can we have two cheese slices please? Extra tomato sauce on one." Amy said to the women. "Okay! That will be $11.68 please." Amy handed her the money and we soon got our food.

As we were headed to the table I turned around to look around and saw the cashier that served us was glaring at me. She had the coldest, meanest looking stare i have ever seen. When a couple walked up to her she quickly turned to them and slapped on the biggest smile she could make. Weird. It was sort of difficult to find a seat, but we eventually found one. Amy immediatley started chowing down. "OMG! This is so good" she managed to say through a mouthful. I took a small bite of the pizza and wow! It was really good! But, there was something about it that seemed strange. It had a kind of ... coppery taste to it. I put some sauce on my finger and tasted it. Yup, it was for sure the sauce.

"Uh, I'm gonna find the bathroom" I told her. "Okay" she replied and returned to chowing down her food. I lied. I wasn't going to find the bathroom. I was going to find the kitchen. I HAD to find out what made the pizza so good. I found the kitchen and slowly crept in. Phew, no one was in here. I let out a scream as I saw what made the pizza so good.

Bodies, there were bodies everywhere. Some were skinned, some were decapitated. I started vomiting eveywhere. I heard footsteps and I saw the cook coming at me. "YOU MONSTERS!" I screamed. I started to run, but i felt his disgusting paw of a hand grab the collar of my shirt. He spun me around and said "Pizza! Pizza!" before he decapitated me with his butchers knife.