20

"ms. lee, i'm not feeling well today, can i rest?" taehyung raised his hand, he put a weak expression to convince ms. lee, but he wasn't making that up, he's not feeling well, his entire body felt weak. "you looked really pale, you may rest to avoid unwanted things to happen. i'll put you on the absent" she said lowering her voice. taehyung bowed a little and said his thanks. jimin was sitting uncomfortably and was doing the task ms.lee had given to all students next to taehyung all this time, seeing that taehyung was about to went somewhere, jimin pulled taehyung's arm before ms.lee could notice. he had a worried look on him but taehyung was just frowned at him, "let go of me, i need to go" taehyung said in a very low tone. jimin was still gripping and even harder, "i need to talk, can you pleasㅡ", "mr.kim, didn't you tell me you're going to rest? mr.park, please focus on your task" ms.lee finally noticed.

taehyung abruptly pulled his hand away from jimin, not bothering to saw jimin before he walked out.

without noticing, yoongi was watching them 3 tables away. he should do something. he felt hurt seeing taehyung like that, and hurt even more that jimin wasn't the same.

he stopped staring when jimin looked at his direction, pretending that he wasn't paying attention to him.

___

taehyung was going the library instead. the librarian wasn't there, probably out for brunch. he walked between the gigantic bookshelves looking up and down, not sure which book he was looking for. there's also one class currently studying in this library. he walked to the next section which was for history books. there's a boy struggling to get the book he wanted on a high shelf. when the boy got the book, the shelf was pulled to the boy's direction and also where taehyung was standing now. he quickly ran towards the boy and pushed him away. the gigantic shelf feel on taehyung, hitting another rack and another 2 racks.

the shelf hit taehyung's head and he was stuck underneath the shelves. he wanted to get up but felt he had no strength left, and everything turned black after that.

________

a/n:
there's no plot twist okay xD