concern

At first, I wrote this sequel without even thinking about the plot, I just type everything that are on my mind. As the story goes, I feel like I'm disappointing and decided to unpublish this book. 

After a few years of letting it rest in my drafts, I couldn't bring myself to look at it, I had a plan to rewrite the entire book, but I didn't have the courage to do so. I kept delaying and it is my fault for leaving so many people hanging, especially to those who have been asking me about this book and those who actually enjoyed the 'Chat' book. 

I'm here to apologize for being so childish and didn't give any update about this sequel. I decided to keep this book as it is, without changing anything from it. I will also be republishing some books from my drafts after I edit them (I'm not sure when it's gonna be and I'm sorry again, my life has been really weird it's affecting me so much).

So, with this, again, I want to deliver you my apologies and I hope you enjoyed it^^ I wrote this book when I was 15 for fun, and I truly didn't expect people to find my story... I'm forever grateful for it and to all of you.

Thank you so much for reading 'Chat', I hope to see you again in my other works :)

____zvxcblist