Part 2

My head was aching but by some miracle I had quickly regained consciousness. The figure carried me for about an hour. It started to rain just as we climbed a hill and entered what I assumed was a wooden house. The floors creaked and droplets of rain scattered on the back of my head as we passed under a hole in the roof.
An annoyed voice came from the man that was carrying me. "Jeff!! I thought you said that you covered up the hole in the roof." A mans voice shouted back, "I thought Masky handled it!!"
The exchange would be so casual if I hadn't just been kidnapped because I had purposely turned back into the woods even though there had been someone chasing me. I continued to act as if I was out cold. I was set down and shackled by my foot. The man that had been carrying me spoke softly to someone else in the room. "Stay here and watch her. I'm gonna go get Slender. Oh, and don't talk to her if she wakes up." The door was slammed closed and whoever the man who carried me in was talking to sat in a chair next to what I assumed was a bed.
I continued to pretend that I was unconscious for a few hours before I actually fell asleep. When I woke up I was in a darkened room. The window was boarded up with wood and the tiniest bit of light gleamed through. I turned towards the man who was told to watch me. He was awake but pretty much uninterested with me. He was just staring off into space.
He had a brownish hoodie on with a blue hood and striped sleeves. His orange goggles were pushed up on his forehead. He had a black mask over his mouth with grey stripes that looked like teeth. He had matted brown hair that looked like it had never been brushed. He looked about 19 or 20 years old.
I tried to move off of the bed (even though it was not quite what you expect when you think of a bed. More of a mattress that had outlived its days of being comfortable) but my foot was still shackled. It made a clanking sound and the boy snapped out of his distracted state of mind. He looked probably more startled than I was about the situation.
He jumped up once he came to his senses and ran out the door. He left without looking back and left behind a wooden handled axe. Apparently he was an idiot.
Once I was sure that he was gone I reached for the axe that he had left behind. I stretched until my fingertips touched the wooden handle. I stretched out my body until I could pull the axe a little closer. I grabbed the handle and pulled it towards me. I stood on my unshackled foot and waited. My hands were red from grasping the axe too tight when the voice came back.
Why do you even try to act tough?       You know you want to be here!
"I don't want to be here!! It was a mistake." My voice was steady even though I was trembling with fear.
Keep telling yourself that! You can swing that axe as much as you want! You won't hurt them.
"You're wrong!!" I whispered the response with a violent tone that surprised even me.
Then why did you turn back into the forest? Why didn't you run from him? Why did you let me take control back then? You need me to protect you!!
"STOP IT!! I DON'T NEED YOU!!" I struggled against the foot restraint.
You think you can stop me? I've always been with you! You can let us work together or I can take over! Choose or die!  
"No." I needed to keep a level head. I couldn't let myself be wreck less. Yet a thought pulled at the back of my head. Maybe to get myself out of this I need to be wreck less.
"Fine!! I trust you." I hung my head in shame of letting her get the best of me.
Good. I think I'll let you handle yourself for a little while. I'll make the hard decisions.
I gripped the handle of the axe even tighter and stood there waiting for someone to enter the room.