Part 4

(A/N: I don't think anybody reads the story anymore but I will keep on writing just in case!)

  The faceless creature neither spoke or moved. Yet, I could here him speaking to me.
Why was he interested in meeting me?
  I somehow knew that I wouldn't be the one asking questions until I attempted to ask.
Why am I here?
  You are here because you are stronger than you believe you are.
  What do you mean?
  You will find out soon enough. Before I can give the order that you are not to be killed you need to do something for me.
  What do I need to do?
  You need to follow them. The fate I have planned for you will do the rest.
  With that the little conversation was over and I obeyed his orders. I walked out into the common area. Everyone in the room looked up at me and glared. The three that were in my room earlier were standing by the door.
  "I guess you are coming with us?" Jeff broke the silence. I nodded and walked towards him. "Thanks." I whispered when I passed. " I didn't do it for you." At least I could always depend on him not caring.
  They moved silently through the woods. I tried to follow their footsteps but it was too dark to see their steps. Every once in a while Toby would crack a branch off a tree just to scare me. I didn't know where we were or where we were going but I knew soon enough. I recognized the trail that snaked along the forest edge. They were taking me home but not for the purpose of taking me home.
  We walked along the path and then into the town. It was the time of night that everyone is out and about, enjoying the brisk Friday night. Most of the kids my age were partying late into the night. That's when I realized my purpose for being here. I would choose to live or refuse to choose and die.
  It was quiet at first but party music blasted as we got closer to the more friendly neighborhoods. Then I saw it, the kind of party that I was never invited to.
  That's when Jeff dropped behind us right as we reached the woods right near the party. Toby and Masky were taking off all the things that would make them stand out. They left their hoodies on and then proceeded into the party. They waited when they realized I wasn't following. I hesitated and then walked out in front of them.
  We were welcomed in and Toby and E.J started to search for someone or something. Then they pointed to boy that was maybe a year older than me.    
  "Get him to the woods." Masky said. I nodded and started to walk away when Toby grabbed my wrist and slipped a knife into my jacket pocket. I probably looked scared out of my mind but I moved forward and prepared my plan.
  I fluffed up my hair and then directed myself towards the boy. I bumped into him, causing him to spill his drink all over me.
  "Oh my god! I am so sorry." He seemed so upset. "Oh no I'm fine! No big deal really." I pretended to look the tiniest bit upset about my shirt and my jacket. "Are you sure you're ok?" He seemed even more worried now. "Yeah. I'm fine." I smiled and batted my eyes. For some reason I knew what game I was playing and I liked it. "Hey, do you want to go somewhere more quite?" He offered. "Sure."
  He believed he was leading me to the woods but he didn't know that I was leading him. Leading him somewhere he wouldn't return from. We were finally there. The forest was thinner here.
  He started to talk. I wasn't fully listening. I would nod and giggle every once and a while to act like I was interested. I felt the cold steel of the knife in my hand. I grasped the handle and thought about what I was going to do. He stopped and looked at me. This was my chance to end it all and yet I was hesitating. He was staring now.
  "Hey are you ok?" He questioned.
I knew you couldn't do it.
  The voice was back.
  I can do it!
  NO YOU CAN'T!!
  Yes I can and I don't need you.
  I rushed forward and stabbed him in the heart. He opened his mouth to scream but I covered his mouth before he got the chance.
  "Shhh! It's over for you."
  I realized that he was still breathing even though he was barely getting air in. I pulled the knife out and that ended him. He collapsed into me and then I let him fall. I turned around and they were there. All three of them.
  "There's my proof that I can be strong."