Part 5

(A/N: Thank you for still reading the story. Ok, enjoy!)

  The silence was awful on the way back to the cabin. I guess they thought that I wouldn't do it. I should have been feeling something other than what I was feeling. The first time I killed I didn't feel anything.
  Toby Manchester deserved it, but the boy in the woods didn't deserve it. I was a disease to all I touched. Worse, I was a poison that chose to kill for someone else's purpose. I could always start to kill for myself though. No! I refuse to kill anymore.
  We walked up the hill to the cabin. The door creaked as we walked in. No one was in the room that had been previously occupied. I was grateful that there was no one there. Toby led me to a blank white door. He opened it and let me walk in.
  "Goodnight!" He cheered.
  "Goodnight." I tried to smile but I failed.
  He closed the door and left me to myself. I made sure the door was locked and then slipped down to the floor. I remember crying as soft as I could. I didn't want anyone to here. Now what I can't remember is when I fell asleep.
  "Is she dead!?"
  "No you idiot! She's just asleep."
  "Be quiet!"
  "She doesn't look so good."
  "Yeah. There's a lot of blood on her!"
  The voices were dull. My eyes fluttered open.
  "Wake up sleeping beauty!"
  "Ugh!! Toby just shut up!!"
  I opened my eyes fully and I was face to face with Toby. I screamed a little.
  "You're awake!!" Toby almost sang his exclamation.
  "It's about time!" Jeff growled.
  I pushed Toby away just a bit. I brought my arms up to rub my eyes.
  "Good morning to you too!" I surprised myself with how cheery I sounded. I felt good! Better than I had in a long time. I glanced up at the door and realized it was still locked.
  "How did you guys get in here?"
  "We used the window."
  "Oh. That makes sense I guess." I smiled. Toby was still way to close to my face. I stood up and unlocked the door.
  "Just use the door next time you decide to creepily watch me while I sleep!" I grinned back at them.
  "Ok! Sounds good to me!" Toby was grinning too. I decided that I would like this new Toby even if he, well, you know, killed people.
  I walked down the long hall to the...
Would I call it a living room? The room was surprisingly warm and lively. Nothing like it had been the day before even though the occupants of the room looked up at me the same as yesterday.
Toby pulled me over to two masked men. One was wearing a yellowish/ brownish coat and he wore a white mask. The mask had a face painted on it. There were huge black eyes, a nose, lips, and the eyebrows were comically shaped in a surprised expression. The other man was wearing a yellow hoodie and he was also wearing a mask. It was black and had red eyes on it. There was a red frown that had stitches painted in the mask.
"This is Masky,"Toby pointed to the man with the white mask, "and this is Hoodie!" He pointed to the man with the black mask.
  "Hi. Nice to meet you." Hoodie seemed kinder than Jeff but not nearly as friendly as Toby.
  Toby then literally dragged me to a young looking girl with bright green eyes, a short pink dress, and a teddy bear. She was sitting next to an older girl with pitch black hair. She looked up at me with empty eye sockets.
  "This is Sally and Lulu!" I knew exactly which was which. They both smiled up at me.
  "Hi!" Lulu stared up at me blindly. I smiled.
  "What do we call you?" I looked behind my back and Hoody was there waiting for an answer.
  "Call me Poison." I was surprised by my answer.
  "Are you sure?" Toby voiced what I was thinking.
  "Yeah, I'm sure." I grinned to myself.
Start to kill for yourself not just them.
  I couldn't tell if it was me speaking or if it was that girl in my head. I d coded it didn't matter.
  No! I'll kill for us.