3. Human Barbie Doll

The three sat in front of Wyatt's computer as he started to 'create' their girl. Dana zoned out for most of it, thinking about how stupid Gary was for thinking this idea up in the first place.

She looked up at the screen and noticed that Wyatt had increased the size of the 'girl's' boobs by a lot, she rolled her eyes and went back to fiddling with her nails.

"C'mon, Wyatt, if there's one thing I know about female stats, I mean, anything bigger than a handful and you're risking a sprained tongue," Gary remarked, causing Dana to chuckle.

Both boys nodded at each other, before Wyatt decreased the boob size, "Perfect,"

Gary stood up and paced around the room, and Wyatt and Dana turned their chairs to face him, "Okay, now what?" Wyatt asked.

Gary sighed, "Should we give her a brain?"

"Doesn't matter whether you do or not, she'll still be smarter than you," Dana muttered.

"I heard that," Gary snapped, "But seriously, brain or no brain?"

Wyatt shrugged, "Yeah, we can play chess with her," he said, as he started to type on his computer.

"Chess?" Gary rolled his eyes, "Just give her a brain, okay?"

After a couple of minutes, Wyatt and Gary both leaned back on their chairs, "Okay, that's about all we can do with my stuff," Wyatt stated.

Gary sighed, "I can't believe this, honestly, did you get a free toaster with this too?"

Dana giggled, but immediately covered her mouth, giggling at something Gary said, god, what has my life come to? she thought.

"Gary, it's smarter than you, okay?" Wyatt said, rolling his eyes.

Dana placed her hand on his shoulder, "Anything's smarter than him," she chuckled, "And anyway, this is a lame idea, can we get back to watching the movie?"

"It's not a lame idea!" Gary insisted, "The problem is that Wyatt's computer's a wimp," he turned to Wyatt, "We need a lot more power than this, that's the problem,"

"Well, what do you suggest, Einstein?" Dana asked, as Gary glared at her.

He then started to explain his idea to Wyatt, which Dana didn't listen to, since she really wasn't interested in any of what they were doing.

"We're in," Gary smiled, his eyes glued to the computer screen.

"We're in trouble, Gary, this is highly illegal," Wyatt stated, whilst Dana rolled her eyes.

"We need more input, we gotta fill this thing with data," Gary explained, "We gotta make her as real as possible, Wyatt, I want her to live, I want her to breathe," he paused, "I want her to aerobicize,"

Dana rolled her eyes, "You guys are crazy," she led down on Wyatt's bed and rewound the film to the part she missed. She didn't take much notice to what the boys were doing, but she did see them cut out a picture of Einstein from a magazine, and insert it into the computer, thank god, they gave her a brain.

"Dana?" Wyatt asked, looking somewhat embarrassed.

"Yeah?"

"Do you by any chance have a Barbie doll on you?"

"Why would I-"

"Never mind, I found one!" Gary exclaimed, walking into the room triumphantly with a Barbie doll, "And I got the bras as well!"

At this point, Dana knew things were getting interesting, so she stopped watching the film and knelt near Wyatt and Gary.

The two were knelt next to the Barbie doll, who was connected to the computer, with bras on their heads.

Gary lifted the white sheet from the Barbie doll, and sang some weird 'hymn'.

Dana furrowed her eyebrows, "Why have you got bras on your heads?"

Gary shrugged, "It's ceremonial,"

She rolled her eyes as the three stood up and walked over to the computer, "Ready?" Wyatt asked.

"Let's go," Gary pressed 'enter' on the computer, and a massive gust of wind caused havoc in the room.

Papers were flying everywhere and things were falling off shelves, the three could barely hear themselves think.

"Turn it off!" Dana shouted, reaching for the keyboard of the computer.

"It is off!" Gary yelled in reply, "What's going on?!"

"I don't know!" Wyatt screamed.

"Unplug it!"

Wyatt nodded and managed to pull himself under his desk, he pulled the plug out of the socket, and his eyes widened as things were still going crazy in the room, "Oh shit!"

Gary then ran towards the computer with a bat, "No, it was a birthday present," Wyatt yelled, attempting to guard the computer.

Dana pulled him out of the way, and Gary hit the computer as hard as her could; when he looked back to the bat, he noticed it had broken due to the strength of the computer, and his eyes widened, "Oh shit!"

The three turned around as all the doors in the room slammed shut, they lifted their hands to their heads and together screamed, "Oh my god!"

"We've gotta get this thing out of your house!" Gary shouted to Wyatt.

"You get it out!"

"No, you get it out!"

The boys grabbed each other and started to argue, Dana pulled them apart and yelled, "This isn't the time, guys!"

"Fine! I'll get it out!" Gary screamed, taking a part of the computer, and throwing it out the window.

Dana turned and her eyes widened, "The doll, guys, it's gone!" she yelled.

The three ran to where the doll was and looked at each other with wide eyes.

As the wind stopped, and everything calmed down, they turned to the main door of the room, that looked as if it was about to burst.

The three quickly hid under Wyatt's desk; since it was small, it was very cramped, so Dana found herself very close to Gary.

Part of her was telling her to move away from him, but the other part was terrified, and need something to cling onto, so she grabbed his arm and scooted closer.

As the door burst open, Wyatt covered his head with his hands, whilst Dana and Gary clung onto each other; both of his arms were around her and her head was buried in the crook of his neck.

When the three looked up, they were shocked to see a human version of the Barbie doll walk through Wyatt's doorway.

Wyatt widened his eyes in disbelief, whilst Gary, who still had his arms around Dana, shook his head.

"So, what would you little maniacs like to do first?" The woman said, as Wyatt stood up and walked closer to her.

Gary took his eyes off the woman and looked to Dana, who looked at him; both looked down at his arms around her shoulders and pulled away from each other in disgust.

"Ugh, your arms were... around me," Dana said, making sick noises.

"Hey, you're the one who grabbed my arm in the first place," Gary retaliated.

Dana scoffed, "Oh yeah, just because I grabbed your arm that totally means I wanna make out with you," she remarked sarcastically.

Gary felt his cheeks heat up slightly; he rolled his eyes, "You're so annoying,"

"Says you!"

"Guys!" Wyatt intervened, "This really isn't the time," he said, motioning to the woman stood behind him.

Both Gary and Dana glared at each other, before standing up and walking towards Wyatt and the woman.

Gary cleared his throat, "In answer to your earlier question, I know exactly what I want to do," he looked at Wyatt, and both boys nodded at each other, "It's shower time,"

Dana rolled her eyes, "You two are disgusting,"