7. A Date?

After going into multiple clothing shops, they finally found a dress for Dana, and a couple for Lisa as well. The two were walking along the balcony part of the mall, when Dana noticed a crowd starting to form downstairs, "Lisa, I'll catch up with you later,"

Lisa nodded as she made her way into another store.

Dana walked down the nearest staircase, and pushed to the front of the crowd to see Gary and Wyatt covered in a bright red slushie.

"What happened?" She asked, Gary just pointed upwards, to where she saw Ian and Max, laughing hysterically.

They then dropped the slushie cup, and the remaining liquid splashed over Dana's shoes and the bottom of her jeans.

"You guys getting tired of this?" Max asked, smirking.

"We're not, but I'll tell you one thing there is a cure, rumour has it there's a big white sale going on," Ian told them.

Max laughed, "At towel world!"

The two started laughing, whilst Dana rolled her eyes, "Jerks," she muttered.

Wyatt sighed and sprayed some breath spray in his mouth.

"Can I have some of that, please?" Gary asked, as Wyatt nodded and sprayed some into his.

--

"Gary slow down!" Dana screamed, as Gary raced through the car park to pick up Lisa.

Gary ignored her and parked the car, smirking when he noticed Ian and Max, their eyes wide with surprise. "Lis, c'mon hun, we're running late,"

Lisa smirked, "Speak to you later," she kissed Gary's cheek before getting in the car.

Gary shrugged, "She likes the rough side, what can I do? Ya know,"

"By the way, there's a party tonight at Wyatt's house," Lisa smiled, whilst Gary was practically licking her ear, "You can find his name in the student directory, under Donnelly, pass the word around,"

"Party?" Wyatt echoed, as the car sped off down the road.

--

Dana sat in her room, patiently waiting for Lisa to pick her up. Both her and Gary were wanted at their home's, so they wouldn't see Wyatt until the party, which was in half an hour.

She quickly changed into the clothes she had bought, a black dress, which came to a bit above the knee, and some plain black pumps to match, and she also tried to replicate the way Lisa had done her makeup before.

When her doorbell rang, she jumped a little bit, worried what her parents would say about Lisa and the party.

She raced to the door, her mum following slowly behind her, and frowned when Gary stood in her porch.

"Gary?"

"Don't ask, Lisa told me to come and get you, she's in the car," he explained, Dana nodded, "You, uh, you look," he cleared his throat, "Beautiful," he finished.

Dana furrowed her eyebrows, confused by his compliment, "Thanks?"

He rolled his eyes, "C'mon, let's go,"

"Where are you kids going?" Dana's mom and dad were stood at the door, frowning.

Dana's mom smiled, however, when she saw Gary, "Oh, hello Gary, how have you been?"

"Good, Mrs Evans, I, uh, I've been good," Gary stuttered; Dana chuckled, she had never seen him this nervous.

"Where are you taking my daughter?" Dana's dad asked, standing with his arms crossed behind his wife.