10. The End of The Night

Later that night, after most people had left, Dana sat by the window in Wyatt's house. She had just said goodbye to Deb and Hilly, since after the 'mutant attack' they had started to chat a little bit.

Afterwards, Hilly, however, told her she was gonna go talk to Wyatt, which Dana was pretty sure meant she was going to ask him out.

"Hey," she looked up to see Gary leant against the door frame, "So, uh, tonight was..."

"Pretty strange," Dana finished, the two chuckling at what had happened.

Gary strolled over, his hands in his pockets, and sat next to Dana at the window seat.

Dana looked up at him, "Can I ask you something?" Gary nodded, "How do you feel about Lisa?"

"Oh, I love her, definitely, love her...." Gary trailed off, as Dana sighed, looking down at her hands.

"That's what I thought,"

"But! Uh," he cleared his throat, "I love her like a sister, totally like a sister, nothing like the way I love you," he stopped abruptly, his eyes widening when he realised what he said.

The two started to awkwardly chuckle, before Dana smiled and said, "You're such a doofus,"

Gary held his hands up in surrender, grinning as he said, "Hey, you can be really annoying,"

Dana scoffed, looking up at Gary, "Yeah, well you can be really-"

She didn't get time to finish her sentence, as Gary had cut her off with a kiss.

At first, she was shocked, but soon enough she melted into the kiss. She placed her hand at the nape of his neck, and his moved to her waist, their kiss becoming more passionate by the second.

When they pulled apart, Gary smirked, "You're so stubborn,"

Dana looked down, biting her lip, "Is that a bad thing?"

Gary shook his head, "I, uh, I always thought it was attractive on you,"

She chuckled slightly, "For the record," she looked up at him, "I always thought you were attractive," she finished, before beginning to kiss him again, him returning the kiss instantly.

--

The next morning, Chet stormed into Wyatt's room, his gun ready to shoot anyone who crossed him. He climbed over the first bed, and pointed his gun at Gary and Dana, who were sleeping in the second, "Freeze,"

Gary, who had his arms wrapped around a half asleep Dana, looked up and widened his eyes, "Chet!" he exclaimed, before Chet hit him on the head with his gun.

Dana yawned, turning to face Gary, and opening her eyes, "What's going on?" she muttered, before she saw Chet, and her eyes widened, "Chet! Hi, how've you been? Long time no see, huh?" she chuckled awkwardly.

Chet moved the gun so that it was pointing at Dana, "Where's my brother?"

"Uh," Dana looked to Gary.

"I don't know," Gary said, rubbing his head in pain.

Chet hit him on the head again, "Your dead meat pilgrim,"

He then pointed the gun to Dana, and started pushing it up her nose, "Chet, that's her nose," Gary stated, "C'mon, she has nothing to do with it,"

"She has a lot to do with it as far as I'm concerned," Chet snarled, pointing the gun at Gary once more.

He moved the gun between them, before hitting both of their heads with it.

"I'll be back," he stated, before marching out of the room.

The two teens sighed, "Why's he such a dick?"

Gary shrugged, "No idea,"

--

"So," Chet smirked, "You guys think you can pull one over on me, huh?" The four teens (including Hilly) were stood in a line in the kitchen, still in last night's clothes, as Chet shouted at them, Lisa rolling her eyes behind him.

"And you've got everyone synced to the same bullshit story," Chet yelled, turning to face Lisa.

"This isn't bullshit," Lisa stated, "This is a purging missile, Chip,"

"It's Chet," Chet replied, "My name is Chet! And I didn't think it was a whale's dick, honey," he opened a cupboard near him, muttered, "Hi nanny, hi grampy," took a bottle of water and turned to face Lisa again, "I'm not a moron, you know, I... Was that my grandparents?"

Lisa smiled, nodding sarcastically.

Chet re-opened the cupboard, "Are they dead?"

"Oh no, they're just resting,"

"What are they doing in here?"

"I put them in there," Lisa shrugged, the teens in front of her chuckling, "I didn't want the kids to get into trouble, and quite frankly they weren't having a very good time at the party," she chuckled.

"Do you think they're having a good time being catatonic in a closet?" Chet snarled, "Do you have any idea how disrespectful that is?" he hit Wyatt's chest, "I wouldn't give a squirt of piss for your ass right now,"

He turned Wyatt around and gave him a wedgie, before turning him to face him again, and slapping his cheek.

"Okay, that's quite enough," Lisa said, "Wyatt, take the Porsche and take Hilly home, Gary, take Dana for a ride in the Ferrari,"

"The Ferrari?" Gary echoed.

Lisa nodded, glaring at the annoying man stood in front of her, "I wanna be alone with Chet here,"