Ch2

I felt my body rocking a bit. I let out a whine and open my eyes. I see Miss Perch sitting next to me her head leaning back.
I look around to see the her snakes were by her feet not moving.
I sit up with a small groan.
"Hi Miss Perch. Um it's really late. I thought you would have gone to bed. Umm thank you, for helping me out back there. I really appreciate it. I'm sure mom would want me to come home soon. Thank you for letting stay..........."
She didn't respond.
"Miss Perch?"
I touched her shoulder. Her skin was cold. Her house light was on. I shake her body a bit. Her body leans forward a bit and her face drops to her chest. The back of her neck was split wide open. I jump up and trip over a scaly body. I push myself up to see three snake heads in front of me. I yelp and move away from the scene. Tears fold up in my eyes as I heard a crash from in her house.
"Stop making so much noise."
"Sorry it slipped."
"Shut your traps. We have a bigger prize outside."
"The snakes?"
"No you dumb ass the boy. Boss told us that he has a unique bond to snakes. Plus he can dance. He will be a nice auction off."

"He's awake!"

I snap out of their conversations get up and run out of the garden. I heard the door open and chase after me.
"Put the loot in the van!"
A deep voice called. I ran as fast as I could.
"Come here you little punk!"
I was coming closer. I was tackled to the cement. I groan but try to run. I was pulled back and pinned down. His hands were larger than mine.
"S-Stop!" I slurred. He gets up with a hard firm grip on my wrist. I tug on my arm and try to pull away.
"Let go!" I screamed. He pulled me to a van the back doors open.
I tried biting but he move his arm up so I was dangling in the air. I kicked my legs at him.
He tossed me into the van. I land with a grunt. There were a few large cages.
"Sir I found this outfit. It will look cute on him."
A guy said with a perverted voice.
They laugh and two of them get in the back. The doors shut behind with a lock. One of them grabbed me and pulled me on my back. I kicked hissed and snapped at them. They gagged my mouth and tied my hands. The laughed and started to tare my clothes off of my body. Everything.

The cold metal floor on my skin made me shiver and whine. Please stop.
One of them forced my arms through a skimpy crop top that had chimes on it. They tied my hands behind my back. I let out a groan. As they forced me into the Green silk fabric skirt. It had many chimes and gems on the hips and a few hanging off. I curl my body up and struggle against the restraints.
"Stop moving!" One of them said pulling me to a cage and shoved me in locking the door. I kicked I tried screaming. Nothing.
"Listen kid! When we open that cage you will dance for us don't even try to run. Or we can always go find your mother. And beat you. Got it?!"
I nod. I don't want them near my mother. They covered the cage with a cloth and all was silent.

The van eventually stopped. I heard the van doors open and the cages were carried out. Mine was dragged out. Where are they taking me?
I was dropped down and the cloth was pulled off. "Stay!" One of the guys open the door and undo my hands I rub them. He place a cuff on my upper arms and two separate cuffs on my ankles. He tied my hands and shut the door locking it.
I pulled the tape off my face. What the hell!?
There were other kids in cages and in different costumes the make their abnormal features stand out. A girl that has the ears and tail of a mouse. A tiger lady. Two kids that have the wings of a bird. And other hybrids.
"What are you supposed to be. You look normal."
A girl asked. She had chocolate skin and tinted red hair and a fox tail and ears. Her eye were a a pretty brown. Her voice was gentle and soft.
"Umm."
I forgot about my scales. I pull the elastic fake skin off of small parts of my body. Only small patches of scales my body isn't covered in scales.
"I'm a snake hybrid. Where are we? Why do they want us?"
I asked.
"An auction. It moves every time. They want us for money, they sell us to make a profit and then we have kids and eventually they get caught and sold."

This is bad.
"What do they do to us?"

"Pull you onto a stage make you do something to show off, like a dance or sing, and as you do it they call out for money. Who ever offers the most money takes you as a slave. They become your master and hope that they are kind to you. The more you show the more money the nicer the person."

"They also decide what you will do. If they want to brand you they will. Remove venom wi be forced to do it. Those that were brought back and not worth money go first. The rare good ones are last."
Another said.
I was quiet for a while. Someone came into the room opened the cage door to the mouse girl pulling her out and left with her.
"Poor girl. She's had at least Two masters. If nobody wants her then she'll be forced to join the freak show."
I gotta get out of here. I kick the cage door a few time.
"Stop it. They'll come in here and punish you."

"I refuse to be a slave." I told the fox. I bite the bars down.
"Give up kid it's no use we've tried."
I stop as the human came in and took the fox away.
"Later kid." She left with the man.
One by one the hybrids left. Few returned. The door to my cage opened I was pulled out.
"Your gonna dance. Got it? You do it and no one gets shot."
He pulled me out of the room and to a backstage. A man was in a fancy carnival suit and he had a whip with him.
"AND NOW A BEAUTIFUL RARE CHILD! WHO WILL BE THE LUCKY ONE TO TAKE HIM HOME. A VIRGIN AND A FEMININE BODY! OUR SERPENT SNAKE!"
I heard Arabian belly dancing music play and I was pulled onto the stage. It was like a T. It had the stage then steps to an runway stage into the crowd. Once I was in front of the human the chains on the cuffs unclipped.
"Dance baby boy."
He said and pushed me back. I was falling and about to roll down the stair when I arch my back place my hands down and backhand spring to flat ground. The guy pointed a gun at me. I groan and start shaking and moving my hips to the music. Twirling and letting the skirt flow with me. I even add a few basic gymnastics moves for the heck of it. The sooner I get out of this place the sooner I can get home.
As I was dancing people started to shout big numbers. I do more moves even get close to the crowd.
"65,000,000,000!"

The room went silent.
"SOLD TO THE MAN IN THE BACK!"

I stopped dancing. I was grabbed by the arm and thrown over a shoulder. I hissed. They brought me back stage. I was dropped into another cage. About a few minutes someone walked up to the cage.
"You are cuter and sexier in person."
He open the door and I was pulled out. Again.
How many times am I going to be put in a cage or box then pulled out?!
He pulled me by my arm out of the building and to his expensive car. He opens the door and pushed me into the passenger seat. He goes around and gets into the driver side and starts the car and drove pretty fast.
"Your lucky you don't have to be in the freak show."
He told me.
"I don't want to be here."

"Well I bought you so suck it up. Your my pet and I do what I please."
He raised his voice at me.
"You were fucking expensive. And I'm a billionaire. So behave and I won't do anything."

"Why? Why me?"

"Reptiles are rare especially with your eyes. White snake with emerald eyes. Not common."

I look at my hands.
"I never done anything."

"Are you venomous?"

"Yes. Don't remove my teeth I need them!"

"Relax. You're just gonna be an entrainer when guests come. Basically dancing on a stage and be eye candy."

"So... a slut? Great just great." I said sarcastically.
"Not a slut you might get groped or people talk dirty to you. But that's it. You dance beautifully."

"Thanks I don't normally talk this much. Not to humans."

"So how did you end up being auctioned off?"

"I got beaten up in school my friend defended me. I got home my stepfather was pissed and threw glass at me. He tried getting rid of my friends by hiring people to burn them alive. And they burns alive. All of them. I ran away to someone I trusted then she was murdered along with her friends. Then I was kidnapped and here I am."
Prism came to my mind. My little cooper head friend. Misty Nell and Nex.
"I miss them." I lean back looking out the window. I didn't want to talk anymore. I've said enough.