Ch 4

The day was on the cold side even though it was spring. Kevin was busy with things. Most of the hybrids that are around here are rare. But then again there's barely anyone here. I've only seen five. There's a snow leopard. Explains why the house is cold name Lisa. A hedgehog named Coil. An Eagle name Vance.   A cream colored Neko with the name Sammy. And Bex a koi merman. I'm small out of Lisa Vance Bex. The other two are children. They all hate me. They run to hide or they growl, his and glare at me. It's like they're competing for Kevin's attention. Why though?
Why am I sitting on the floor?
"Hello love."
I look up to the lady. She was a spider hybrid. Her lower body of a spider. I get up.
"Don't worry about them. They hate each other. Always have. I'm Veronica. You must be the newbie Evan."

"It's nice to meet you. Um have you seen Kevin? I don't think the others like me."

"Sweetheart they don't like anyone. Come with me I'll get you some clothes. I make them all."
She backs up and helps me to my feet. I walk with her. We got to a dim room. She puts me on a pedestal with a spotlight on me. She crawled up the wall and into a door.
After a moment she came back out. She hands me clothes. She leaves and I get dressed into them. She came back with a body mirror.
"You look amazing."
She held up the mirror. The fabric was white silk. It had many coins and chimes. The top was nice.
"Thank you Veronica."

"Not a problem now go run along. And stay away from the east side of the mansion that's were Kevin is having an important meeting."

I jump down and run along like she told me and head outside. Sammy and Coil were talking on a bench. I close the door and they look over to me in discuss. They get up and walk further away. What's their problem?
I shake it off and go around the corner. Vance was squawking and fighting something. A small young snake. I run over and shoo the bird away. He pushed me. I hissed and snapped at him. I quickly scoop up the small reptile and run.
"Wrap around my neck but don't choke me."

'Ok'
The little snake did as told. I ran into the house and down the hall. I hear Vance calling out in anger.
"THATS LUNCH!"
He screamed. I run into a random room and slam the door locking it. It was quiet.
'Why is this human helping me?'

"Cause I'm a snake to."
I tell the small reptile.

'I'm Wither'

"Evan. Where's your mom?"

"Back in our barrow. Under the bushes."
I stand up, no windows out. There were mirrors everywhere. The floor was a light wood color. A speaker along with a iPod. I walk over to it and pick it up scrolling through. I pick a song.
'I like this it sounds like fun.
The small snake slithers off my body to the floor and moves around like it was dancing.

Who knows how long it's been when the door opened. I spin around to face the door. A man Arabian with long black hair. He was handsome.
"Hello little snake."

My step father walks past.
"That's where you ran off to. Adhami dragon of sand and illusions. This is Evan. Your bride."

Bride?!
A woman ran past them and fell through the floor.

"Mom?"
"Evan my baby boy!"
She got up and wrapped me in her arms.
"What's going on. What does he mean by a bride. I'm not marrying him am I?"

She tried to calm me down.

My arm was grabbed and I was ripped from my mother. I fight against. As my mother was held back.

"Adhami let him go. He's everyone's bride."
Kevin walked in front of 5 other people.

"So you found Mon beau." A French dude said.

I hissed and snapped at the Arabian dragon. He lets go and walks to Kevin hands in the air.
"Whatsss going on?" I hissed.

"Evan there's only so many dragons in this world, us to be exact. Once a mate is found each dragon will come to see. North America is my territory. Dragons need a certain amount of land. That's why there's seven of us-"

(I don't know where the hell every place is I only know the seven continents don't judge please)

"Seven dragons for each continent. And one mate that we can only breed with. So in other words you have to marry. All of us. A wedding in each continent, a ring for each marriage."
Adhami said.
I look to my mom.
"D-do I have to? I'm still a 15."

She hangs her head and walks to me. Mom cups my cheeks.
"I have no control over it. Once the dragons find their mate they have to take them."

"I don't wanna get married. I haven't even graduated high school."

"I'm sorry love." Her thumb ran over my cheek.

"But look on the bright side Evan you don't have to go to school anymore. And you don't have to deal you step sister."
My step father said.
I hissed baring my fangs.
"You don't deserve my mother! You killed our family so why should you get her?!"

I grabbed him and kneed him right in the rib. He grunts and there was a crack. Mom grabs my arm.
"Forget about him. Their alive."

"Prism's alive? And misty!? The others too?!"

"No just Prism and Misty. Prism is going with you. You Dragons better keep my baby snake safe! If you don't I swear, it won't end well! I'm your mother in law I expect cards."

"Um what's gonna happen... now that you found me?"

"Simple mon beau. You're going to come with us to each continent send time with us, marry us then spend more time until it's time to go to the next groom."
I can't tell if he's Chinese or Japanese!

"Will I be able to come home for a little bit."

"Nope. You have to stay with us."
My eyes start to tear up.
"Chen! Don't scare the poor kid!" Kevin yelled.
"Fine but who's he gonna marry first?"

They look to me as I wipe my tears away.

"Don't look at me I'm just a kid."

Kevin chuckled. "Where in the world would you like to see first."

"I don't know."

"Mon beau your going to see all of them. Just pick one."

"Hold on! I only know three names! I have no clue who the rest of you are or where your from! And why is it cold?" I shiver.

"Evan go change into something else while we talk ok?"
Kevin said. I nod and make my way down the hall.

'Evan!' I turn to see whither coming to me. I pick him up and wrap him around my arm.
"Lets get you back home."

I take whither outside and return him home. I head back inside to Kevin's room. I change quickly into shorts and a sweatshirt. I leave and head back to the group.
Why do I have to leave home?

"Don't be so down son think of it this way. Seven husbands, you get to travel the world for free. And you can fuck them all ya want."
I step on my step fathers foot he yells and groans.
"Next time you're not gonna have a baby maker!"
I scream at him. He lays on the ground.

"Evan. You already know Adhami the Middle Eastern dragon. Chen the Chinese dragon. Me, Kevin I'm from America. Hugo the European dragon. Diego South American dragon. Ade the African dragon. Oliver the Austrian dragon."

"I think you're forgetting Antarctica?"

"Dragons can't survive that kind of cold weather."
Kevin said.

"Well I didn't know."
I giggle.

"The first dragon your gonna go with..."

-------------
AN

TENSION!
Will update soon.