Ch3

His name is Kevin. Kevin Bexston. He brought me from the auction to be his eye candy and entertainer. I really don't want to but here he is carrying me inside his large house. It's a large modern mansion. He took me into a room. The carpet was red a circle stage few chairs and dim lights and people around the stage and at a bar.
"Kid tell me your name."

"E-Evan. Evan Finch."
I told him as he approached the stage and sets me on it and backed away. The guys around the room laughed.
"Evan Finch huh? He's really cute I bet he'll break if you train him."

"T-t-train?"

"Now don't scare the snake. He might bite you." Kevin said sitting in a chair "why don't we play some music and you dance for us."

"I don't want to."

"Come on baby! Dance for us! Make our sticks hard I'll give ya some milk later." Some guy shouted.
"Now nobody is going to be training or feeding him but me. He is mine after all. Now Evan you have a choice, dance willingly. Or. We can do this the hard way."

He pulled out a bottle with a clear liquid in it.
"W-what is that?"

"This will put you into a heat. You won't come out until you've been pleasure. Which will force you to dance. So do you want me to use this?"

I look at my hands then reach behind me grabbing onto the metal pole and pulling myself up.
"That's what I thought."
Some music came on and I forced my body to dance. I want to hide. After ten minutes straight they finally let me stop. Kevin forced me to sit on the ground between his legs. I honestly was trying to hide behind his leg. I don't like it here. I wanna see miss Perch.

"Have you thought about putting him in the arena?"

"Nope. I'm his first master."

"He might be a winning chance. It's a bunch of wild animals against one hybrid."

What are they talking about. I look up to him but quickly look away when he noticed. I was lifted up and pulled into his lap. I was sitting side ways on him.
"Evan tell me. You are a snake correct?"

I nod.

"Out of curiosity. How would snakes kiss."

"Umm I never really tried it. But I've see a friend do it to one of the wilds."

"Try it with me."
My face heats up. There's something about him that different from humans. But what? His body it really warm his skin is smooth but rough in some way. His hair looks playable.
"C-can I touch your hair f-first?" I quietly asked.
He nods. I slowly run my hands through his hair. I brush a finger against his ear and he pulled away.
"Alright now teach me to kiss little snake."

"Umm well it's basically touching noses and rubbing the tip of our tongues together. Like this."

I put the tip of my nose to his and lightly lick his lips with the fast movement of my tongue.
(Making this up.)
I pulled away with my face heating up. He pushed his lips against mine and adjusted me so I was straddling him. He picks me up and takes me out of the room while licking and attacking my neck and shoulder. He licks my lips and with just the slight parting of my lips he shoved his tongue into my mouth. It was long for some reason. Too long. I pull away for a moment to take a breath. He's not a normal human.
I break away from him and slip out of his arms and crawl away.
"You're not human."

"Shhh quiet." He said gently to me "you feel it to. The small spark?"

I nod.
"Then its best if I tell you in my room not here."
He grabbed my arm pulling me to my feet and down the hall. We went out a flight of stairs and down another hallway until we get to a room. He opens it and pushed me inside locking the door behind.

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me harshly. I eyes squeeze shut and I was met with a cushion silky feeling and laying on my stomach. The bed shifted. I open my eyes to see his hands on both sides of me. His nails were a bit long. He grabbed my forearm and lifted my upper body so I was twisted to look at him. His hair was light blonde. His eyes were a firey golden. The bridge of his nose was blue. He lets go of my arm. I move it to his mouth and move his lips back. Sharp pearly fangs. He lets out a yawn rolling his tongue out. It was long and pink. His breath was warm. He had a tail as well.

"Lets get some sleep love." He said laying next to me and pulling me into his chest. I embrace his warm body.
"Why?" I asked.

"Your my -......."

I fell asleep. What did he say?
How can I trust him?

Please trust me?

Why though?

He's your mate.

Does it really mater?

Yes

How will my family respond to this? I'm already a disgrace.

Don't worry about them.

My mother won't care. It's my stepfather.

I won't let them hurt you.

Who are you?

Kevin. I can hear you in your sleep. I have dream and nightmare powers. Don't worry little serpent I'm here to protect you. Now relax. Those that mater most are those that worry about you. If you stepfather doesn't worry then don't think of him. Now relax.

I let out a groan, slowly rubbing my eyes with my fists like a child. The sun was warm. I sit up  Kevin wasn't next to me. His sent leads out of the bedroom. I push myself up more into Indian (crisscross applesauce) style. I wasn't in miss Perch's dancing costume anymore but a large black sweater. The collar hung off my shoulder the sleeves were droopy on my thin arms. I'm a child in a adult shirt! I get up slipping off the bed. I walk out of the room following the faint sent of lavender and vanilla.
I come to a door. I open it. He was at a desk doing paperwork while on the phone.
He glanced up at me as I walk into the room. He looked a bit tired. Stressed worn out. I look at the clock 11:09. He finally hung up the phone!

"Hey love. "

"G-good morning. Umm what happened last night."

"You raped me."

"WHAT I-"

"HAHAHAH!"

"Uh?" I couldn't have done that

"I was only joking. I saw what creature I was and fell asleep little snake."

"W-ha umm what are you?" I asked.

"I'm a dragon. A mind dragon to be exact."

He's a dragon? I never met one let alone be the mate of one. The only problem with being a snake. Is once we mate. The female or uke eats the dominant. How is this doing to work. I don't know if I can eat a dragon or have his children.

(True fact. After snakes mate, the female eats the male for nutrition for the offsprings.)