6

EMILYS P.O.V

"I marked her" A familiar voice rushed out as I felt my whole body being touched by warm hands that calmed my burning skin down but only enlighten further sparks and shingles that were erupting from my neck.

The voice calmed the rate of my heart down before I realised what was happening, I wasn't dreaming, I was here, I was kidnapped for the second time and the man had me.

I felt my eyes flutter open, revealing a blurry room as my eyes hadn't adjusted to the brightness of the room.

I made out two figures before I realised who one was, it was the man, the man that had kidnapped me. I searched for the second one knot to realise it was the doctor from the first time I was here.

My breathing became heavier as I realised the situation I was now in. If I wasn't going to be killed last time, who knows what there going to do with mew now? Why would they go to all this trouble just to kidnap a seventeen year old girl.

Questions swarmed around in my head slowly forming a migraine at the back of my head before I attempted to sit up.

I wasn't in the same room as before, this time I was laying on what seemed like a never ending bed, that's all I could take in right now in my current panic.

"Emily, please" The man pleaded his eyes now a soft blue colour in contrast to his bright gold ones from last night as he stared into my own chocolate brown eyes, he was looking as vulnerable as ever.

I felt my eyes widen as the events from last night replayed in my head, he had did something to my neck. All I felt was excruciating pain before I felt my world fade into darkness.

My hands immediately shot up to my neck only to be caught by his large ones, cupping my small cold ones in his hands as he slowly brought them down to my lap once more.

He shook his head and stared back at the doctor who had been watching the scene that was playing out in front of him with curious eyes, his eyes flickering between me and the man before his gaze caught ahold of the mans.

My eyes flickered back to the mans who seemed as if he was staring into space, in his own word before he snapped back to reality and turned back to looks me his blue eyes once again catching ahold on mine.

My eyes never left his as before the door closes with a bang causing me to jolt slightly with the sound, every since what happened the smallest of sounds could set me of and make me jump.

"Do you want a drink?" His voice asked coming out raspy as I followed his gaze to a glass of clear liquid that was sitting on the bedside table beside me glistening from the light that streamed through the small gap from the drawn curtains.

My mind flickered back to the previous experience from not so long ago, he got angry at me then when I didn't drink the water, what would he be like now?

I looked at the liquid intensely, it wasn't water I knew it wasn't, before he drank some to show me when I doubted him this time I just felt his stare burn through the side of my head.

I looked away from the liquid and back towards my joined hands on my lap that were laying on top of the silky black material that was covering me along with the jumper that I remember from last night was still placed on me.

I felt the bed dip closer to me and I felt a warm hand on my chin as he directed me to look into his eyes, I attempted to avoid eye contact at all costs but I could help but look anywhere but his blue eyes that reminded me of the deep blue sea and I felt myself getting lost in them.

I was brought back to reality when I felt his grip on my jaw become tighter as his graze dropped to look at my lips for a few seconds before his stare returned to my eyes when I realised that his eyes were no longer the soft blue colour but had returned to its bright gold colour from last night.

I jumped back but his hands sprung quickly to action and grabbed the sides of my waist before I could even come close to hitting the head board behind me.

"Stop moving away from me" He angrily muttered out as his hand reached out and grabbing the clear liquid from the bedside locker and holding it up to my lips which I had previously sealed shut.

"Emily" He growled out tightening his grip of my chin.

I shook my head my eyes wide with fear as he sighed holding the cup away from my face and letting his grip go of me as he placed the liquid back to its previous place on the bedside locker.

"I just want to take the pain away" He mumbled shaking his head before he stood up of the bed and taking steps backwards away from me before he turned around and walked towards a wooden desk that was placed at the other side of the bedroom.

It was filled with papers stacked on top of each other in a mess and a computer sitting to one side along with a phone. He sat down angrily at the desk before he began looking through the pages that littered his desk, his eyebrows furrowed in concentration but every so often his gaze would snap to me, checking if I was still here.

I pulled the thin blanket from around my legs before I felt cold air hit me, I shivered slightly before I ignored the feeling and swung my legs over the side of the bed.

"Lay down Emily" His stern voice erupted throughout the room and he glanced up at me his hard eyes staring at my own.

His whole structure demanded authority and how those men bowed their heads at him last night, what was going on? We're they in some type of gang or something?

I denied his request before standing up on my shaky feet, my legs felt like jelly and all the blood seemed as if it was rushing to my head at once making me fall to the floor.

I waited for the impact of the collision with the hard wooden flow when I felt soft warm arms reach around me preventing me from hitting the floor and possibly hurting myself further.

I gasped in shock as I was hauled up and sat on the bed once again, his body stood I between my legs as his hands moved to my cheeks. His eyes had flashed back to the blue colour and I felt remorse cross his eyes before it was replaced with gold and I could feel the anger radiating of him.

"That wasn't a request Emily, when I tell you to do something you do it. No questions asked. You almost hurt yourself." He stated crossing his arms in front of me.

I ignored him turning around so my back was facing him, I heard him sigh before I heard footsteps heavily stomping away from me.

I sat on the bed facing the other side so the man wasn't in my view any more and I slid over to the edge of the large wide bed before I was almost touching distance from a window that was covered with black curtains.

I reached my hand out slowly towards the black curtain when a loud growl sounded from the other side of the room making me jump back and pull my hand away from the curtains.

"Don't touch the curtains" The mans voice rang through the room, my head snapped to look at him to see that he was standing up at the edge of the bed as he once again began striding towards me.

"Is it so hard to sit on the bed?" He grunted standing in front of the window.

I turned my head away from him and crawled to the top of the bed crossing my arms on top of my stomach and pulling the thin blanket over my bare legs.

"You need to sleep Emily" He mumbled his voice now much more soft as he saw my fragile state.

I lay down on the bed pulling the covers up closer over my body, I didn't want him looking at me however I felt his hard stare burn into skin, I closed my eyes tight attempting to forget about my situation.

Maybe if I sleep now I will wake up back home, where I want to be and where I'm going to go back.