16

EMILYS P.O.V

"It's only for a few hours, I have business to attend to. You're going to stay here with Dylan alright? He will feed you and whatever" Four paused before leaning down towards my face his voice dropping down a note "Don't try anything, I mean it Emily. You get one chance and then maybe I will consider brining you outside".

"Don't worry Four, I can handle a girl. I'll feed her maybe" Dylan joked before Four sent him a death glare "Kidding I will, we will have great time won't we Emily" Dylan added a large grin playing on his face.

"I can stay-" Four began crossing his arms over one another before he was interrupted.

"No! No I mean go, I've been seeing you for the past couple of weeks. Your face is beginning to
annoy me" I exclaimed my eyes widening, he had to go if he didn't Dylan's plan wouldn't work.

"Her British accent is adorable" Dylan interrupted "And of totally convinced me" He added.

He wasn't helping any of this if anything he was just placing doubts in Fours mind by how childish he was acting, if anything I would be the one babysitting him.

"Shut it, Fine I'll go but I swear-" Four began but once again was cut off.

"Yeah yeah we get it, if u try anything I'll go all Alpha on you and hurt you, you will be punished. We get it now go before you make me want to jump out the window" Dylan sighed holding open the living room door.

Four looked at me before reaching out and pulling me into his large chests that was covered with a grey hoodie. I hated the sparks that resulted in us touching but for a minute I just wanted to welcome the warmth his body provided.

I sighed deeply taking in his masculine wooden scent for what might be the last time, if I got my own way when I see my grandma Dylan won't make me come back here. My grandma will be prepared with police ready to get me back home and arrest him if he tried to stop it.

I quickly pulled out of his grasp stepping back slightly, "Dylan outside" Four mumbled his gaze landing on his brother before he turned around and walked out of the room followed shortly by Dylan, who sent a small wink in my direction before shutting the living room door leaving me alone.

*****

After around ten minutes or so of me pacing the living room, walking up and down the door burst open revealing a more nervous and worried Dylan that I wasn't used to seeing.

"It's go time, we leave in ten minutes. I just endured a ten minute it's grilling about how I'm not meant to let you out of this house and out of my sight, at least I'll be following one of his rules. Emily you have to know, your only going to be with you grandma for at the most a half an hour. I want to go in and out I can't risk any longer. I may seem like a complete dick for doing this to my brother but trust me I owe your grandma" Dylan rushed out placing his hand on his head as if he was regretting every agreeing to this.

"I won't tell him, if that's what your scared of" I mumbled pulling down the large hoody that covered my body down lower.

"Scared of? If he finds out I brought you out he will loose his shit, it doesn't matter if I'm his brother or not I will be dead" Dylan muttered.

"He won't find out" I rushed out, I didn't want him to change his mind.

"You better hope not, now hurry get your shoes on before I change my mind we need to leave" Dylan sighed before tuning around and pacing down the long hallway.