17

EMILYS P.O.V

I immediately left Dylan's side pushing past him and quickly pushing open the cafe door resulting in it slamming on the wall with a little to much force.

I winced slightly at the loud noise that filled the quiet and almost empty cafe apart from the lady behind the till, a women sitting in the corner of the room and my grandma.

My eyes focused on her as her eyes snapped up at the loud noise before they met mine widening slightly as she sprung up from her chair, she may be in her sixties but that women does more exercise than most people I know.

"Emily!" She exclaimed as I rushed forward meeting her before I felt her long arms wrap around my waist squeezing as if I was a lemon that she was attempting to make Lemon juice.

"Grandma, thank god your here" I mumbled into her chest.

"Oh Emily, look at you it's only been a few weeks and you've changed." She sighed as I felt her brush away my long brown hair from my face pulling back slightly her eyes barking into mine.

"I want to come home, where's mum and dad? Have you phoned the police yet? When can I get out of here. I don't want to go back" I rushed out rambling before I felt her hand cover my mouth cutting me off.

"Slow down Emily, take a deep breath. I'll explain in a minute I'll go get you a drink now sit down" She replied taking her hand away from my mouth smiling at me reassuringly before making her way up to the non existent line at the till.

My heart was racing in my chest as I collapsed onto the sofa tucking my hair that had fallen from my braid behind my ear. I looked outside to see Dylan was standing there his eyes trained on me.

I was snapped out of my daze when a cup of tea was set down in front of me and I felt the sofa dip slightly from where my grandma sat down. I stared at the cup that had steam leaving it, I hated tea. It had no real taste.

"Emily, how are you?" Her high pitches voice interrupted me as I felt a warm hand being placed on my leg.

"How am I? I've been kidnapped by bloody strangers and your asking how I am? We need to get out of here I want to go back to England" I explained.

"Please don't make this harder, please just listen to me, I can't take you back with me as much as I want you. Four will look after you, he won't hurt you. We only have a couple of minutes so please don't spend it arguing with me" She sighed.

"You know Four? Why haven't you come get me. Do mum and dad know? Where are they now?" I questioned.

"Dear your mum and dad are home, they left. You need to be with Four, he's the only one that can keep you safe" She rushed out.

"Keep me safe from what?" I raised my voice slightly earning Grandma to quickly shush me and glance at Dylan signalling him to come Into the cafe.

He walked over his eyes not meeting mine as he glanced at my grandma then at the sheets sprawled out on the table in front of me filled with writing.

"Here, take these. These are some of the documents Four doesn't have, it's just some medical ones, her passport and things like that" Grandma rushed out gathering all the pages together reaching over and handing them to Dylan.

"What type of monster are you? Giving her own granddaughters things to some strange kidnappers. Letting her walk of with a complete stranger who by the way doesn't even have a driving licence-" I began my voice raising with every word.

"Your accent is to cute to take you seriously" Dylan interrupted a smile forming on his face slightly as he looked at me eyebrows raised with an amused look on his face.