Tallen Stronghold

Tallen above AND this is an idea I'm working on so keep in mind I'm making half this stuff up because I'm thinking of working it into my own fanfic in the future :)

My dad always told me to stand strong and fight against the Gods of Olympus. I said, well, ok and here I am now. Fighting against the people who I might have once called family.

Well, at least, they think I'm fighting against them.

Let me start again. My dad always told me to stand strong and fight against the Gods of Olympus. I said, well, ok. To him. I told myself that I would never fight against my family.

My name is Tallen Stronghold. I'm a daughter of Hecate and I'm a double agent for the Gods of Olympus. I've been feeding Percy Jackson information about the monsters for weeks. Unfortunately, today is the big day. The great battle of Grand Pompeii. And I need to get out of this monster base before it starts.

Sighing softly, I walk out of my small room and down the damp hallway. Sounds of voices become louder as I approach the battle strategy room where all the high monsters and the Commander are. I hold my breath and begin to walk faster. Suddenly the door opens and a pair of icey grey eyes stare me down.

"Going somewhere, Stronghold?"

"Sorry, Kál. I was just heading out to gather intel on Jackson's troops. I'll be back before anyone can spot me."

The dark-haired forgotten god peered down at me suspiciously but eventually let me pass with a soft '"no one sees you."

As the dark underground base gets further away, I speed up and slink through one of the abandoned buildings. The yellowing walls were singed from the lick of the devilishly red lava and I could almost hear the screams of all those who had perished in the fire of Mount Vesuvius' eruption all those eons ago. I walked faster.

Soon, I began to hear the chanting of Jackson's army. "Olympus! Olympus!" As I came up the final jut of the rocky hill, a magnificent sight spread itself out around me. Thousands of tents were spread out in the deep (and empty) crater of the ancient volcano. The booming sound of a large trumpet blared around me and the sea of warriors spread apart like the Red Sea to reveal a tall man standing at the base of the crater.

I slid down the crumbling rock to meet him halfway. When I became close I came to a stop and bowed my head respectfully. "It is an honor to finally meet you, Percy Jackson." I said softly and looked up at the man with admiration in my eyes.

He grinned and gestured around him. "Likewise, Tallen. Without you, we would not have been able to tame the soul of this volcano. There would be no army here."

I blushed and looked around prooudly. Yes. Now, the Olympus had a chance