Chapter 10: Club?

Edward's POV

"So when does your job starts" I asked while keeping my eyes on the road.

After having breakfast together she wanted to leave and having no reason left to stop her again I agreed and now I'm driving her to her place.

"Tomorrow" she replied while looking out of the window.

"So I assume that you are free today" I asked "Me and my friends are going to a club tonight you can join us" I added after a pause.

"Actually I need to do some grocery shopping so" she replied but I cut her off "That's a lame excuse, we'll be going at night and I think people usually do shopping in the day not night" I said jokingly.

I didn't like it when she denied to come.

"Yeah right okay so I'll come but I'll leave early" she replied to which I agreed since tomorrow is her first day at work.

"Thank you" she thanked stepping out of the car as I opened the door for her.

"I'll pick you at eight" I said.

"No tell me the club's name I'll be there" she replied.

"You are new here so its better if you come with me. Be ready at eight" I said and without waiting for her reply I got in the car and drove away towards my work place.

I have known her just from yesterday night and I'm sure about one thing that she definitely doesn't likes to agree with someone.

******

Ashima's POV

After returning to my apartment I took a long relaxing bath and got ready to go out to do some grocery shopping as the fridge was totally empty and here I'm in the store still thinking if I should to club or not.

I can't believe I agreed to go clubbing with Edward, practically he is a stranger after all and now I feel that I should not go. I don't even like going to clubs.

But Ashi he helped you and now the least you can do to return this favor is be nice and friendly to him, which is not so difficult of course and he was just being friendly by asking you to come so stop over thinking and maybe you can be friend with his friends too.

And finally after thinking for a while I decided that I'll go, there's no harm in it.

After buying the necessary things I walked out of the store and as I was crossing the road I heard a cars horn and looked at the other side and saw that a car was coming with speed towards me out of nowhere and at that moment I couldn't think of what to do, I was just standing still not moving from where I was. It was like my brain stopped working suddenly.

But thankfully the car stopped few inches away from me and a man rushed out of it towards me asking something and I snapped out of my trance and sighed in relief.

And the man repeated again "Are you okay".

"Yeah I'm fine" I replied and didn't waited for him to say anything else as I walked away.

******

Edward's POV

After a meeting I was sitting in my office working on my laptop when Mack came to talk about some deal which my company was doing with his but the conversation eventually turned towards Ashima and I told him all about last night and this morning.

"But we never decided to go clubbing tonight, you lied to her" Mack said giving me a disappointed look.

"Yeah I lied to her but I couldn't think of any other reason at that moment to meet her again so I came up with this club thing, so now you have to come with me" I replied ignoring his look.

"Actually I can't, you remember Gary Jones our college friend" I nodded and he continued "So he wanted to meet me since it's been very long we have met so" but I cut him off and said "So bring him to the club with you".

To which he agreed saying "It's a good idea".

After few seconds he asked "So you are sure there's nothing more from last night that I need to know right" giving me a questioning look.

"I know what you want to hear but for your information nothing happened between us last night" I replied and muttered to myself "unfortunately" with a sigh.

"Edward Miller was with a girl last night yet all he did was nothing, hard to believe" he said with shock but I know he's just pulling my leg so I just choose to ignore him.

"But on a serious note, you decided to forget about her few days back right, so what are you going to do now" he asked.

"Well now that she is here it's good and you know me Mack, I always get what I want" I replied while Mack just nodded.

But honestly I don't know what I'm going to do but the one thing I'm sure about is that I want her and I'll get her.

"Well do you have some work to do or not" I said changing the topic while looking at my laptop going back to work.

"Oh yeah we were talking about the deal but I forgot it because of your Ashima" he replied teasingly and I smiled genuinely when he called her mine it feels good to call her mine.

And I'll make sure that she knows that too.

Soon we got involved in talking about the deal again.

******

I reached at her place at eight, and called her telling her to come down I'm waiting for her.

As I was leaning against my car I saw her walking towards me and my breath hitched slightly, she is looking so hot in that black dress she is wearing which reached till her mid thighs, that it took all the strength in me to stop myself from ripping it away. I shook my head to clear off my dirty imagination.

"Looking beautiful" I said while opening the door for her.

"Thank you" she replied blushing a little. She looks really cute while blushing.

Hot and cute very dangerous combination, I thought as I got in the car and started driving.

As we entered the club few guys were staring at her continuously which flamed the anger in me, so I placed my hand around her waist to which she looked surprised but I ignored her look and lead us towards the bar, we sat near the bar and I asked her what she would like to drink "So what will you have".

"No alcohol I don't want a hanover in the morning, anyways I can't handle it" she replied.

"One drink won't do any harm" I said and ordered two tequila shots for us.

"Okay but only one" she said while having the drink.

"By the way where are your friends" she asked looking at me.

"They must be on their way" I replied although I didn't wanted them to come, I'm enjoying being alone with her.

"See here they are" I said as I saw Mack and Gary walking towards us.

Ugh I don't like this Gary, actually  he is just Mack's friend not mine. Me and Gary were never on good terms.

******

Ashima's POV

"See here they are" Edward said and I looked where he was looking and saw two man walking towards us.

I recognized one of them as he was with Edward in the flight and I was surprised to see the other one.

******

Thanks for reading.
Hope you liked it, if you did then please vote and comment :)

And check out my other story (forced to be yours) if interested :)